CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Re: Where to go?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
TWLIGHTOF MORTALS Views: 196
Published: 8 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,435,187

Re: Where to go?

I've been thinking the same sorta things lately... restless I guess, because of the obvious.. but I'm thinking needing Sunlight, a break away and what's wrong with being a snowbird, here, go to Fla winter. Henry Ford and Edison traveled by horse and buggy way back when..the trail they took is now I-75.. took MONTHS to get there (WELL THEY HAD TO) so there's many way to skin a cat so to speak but accommodations.. trailer park homes rented out.... buying property to build on... if I can still afford ocean front property any where?, hurricanes, growing my own grapefruit trees, fresh seafood when I want to catch it, what ever... crabs, fish, lobster I used to date a girl I called my sugar mama , 8 years older that me $$$... we spent Christmas week down in a rental on Marathon Key and "snorkeled for bugs" is what I was told the local fishermen called snorkeling for spiny lobsters mmmmmm (no big claws, smaller pincers no claw meat but the tails mmmmm on Florida Lobsters.

For the longest time I had an issue with snowbirds, the Idea of them, Silly!

This Bukowski is helping me right now Cheers! time in a bottle, dig it ! Now I know why it is such a sad sounding song but a beaut! Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)