Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
steven41 Views: 180
Published: 13 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,435,253

Re: Global Warming

Hey MH.. been a little while since I've posted anything, I'm down here on the coast of Florida and Destin, but my kids live on the coast of Alabama so I travel over there frequently, I cannot tell you how many fields of corn I have seen dried up. There are a lot of changes coming on, but what is worse than that most humans are acting pretty wacky. We just went through this hurricane, and thank God the rain stopped when it did. We actually got hit by the storm twice because it came through and passed us giving us a lot of rain then it went to Pensacola turned around and gave another pass back by. I would say three or four more hours of rain and my house would have been underwater. And I live a block and a half from the bay. The stress level of that experience was horrific, as the flood waters Rose and there's nothing you can do but cross your fingers. Well it got about 8in from coming in the house and my house was built in 1956 and sits about 18 in above-the-ground. What made it so intense is I self-insure all my properties, and honestly would no regrets because I have already paid for this house with the money that I saved on the high insurance rates. And fortunately my land is worth more then what I paid for the property so I take a little comfort in that. On a positive note, with your help in my education, I've been working on growing my hair back for 15 years, I finally hit the thing that works, and I had mail pattern baldness that started receding when I was 19 years old. I gave up on growing the hair after the first three intensive years of experiments, and for seven years I decided to get a hairpiece. Where are they use adhesive and double-sided tape, yes it look great and I know the toxins that I was exposing myself to, last year my head look like hamburger meat on the back from wearing the hair piece. I decided then no more, so I guess I went right back to growing my hair back, and about 4 weeks ago, it started to happen. I plan on being one of the first people in the United States to be able to grow their own hair back. It is amazing to watch and now I am working on things to even strengthen the things that I am doing already. It's actually exciting and scary at the same time, people already trying to dig my Secret side of me, begging for me to share what I'm doing. But all I can tell you is this my friends and my favorite teacher, I am doing it, and I'm not talkin about just a few twigs, it is coming up all over the top of my head except for the very most fronts. So I am pretty excited right now, I write myself a check 3 years ago for 1 day to cash, and all I can tell you now it is looking very plausible. And you know there's a slow growing process so I'm excited to watch as it feels in over the next 3 months. I've been taking pictures along the way so, and I don't know how far I can go with this and what all it's exactly going to do but we will see. I hope everything is well with you and your family, how do you plan on making some orders pretty soon. I did read your book, and even though I've been studying under you all these years, the book gave me better enlightenment. It's like I tell people when I share with them things and I always give my teacher credit. And the funny thing is the more time goes on the more accurate I find you to be. I knew you was always great on the herb stuff but now that we are seeing the demonized humans sacrificing children and drinking and eating their parts like I have watched you write about all these years is opening up before everyone's eyes. You had my full attention for many years my friend, thank you for everything, I'm still planning on shaking your hand one day, you're a good man.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (2)