CureZone   Log On   Join
Monk Fruit

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 215
Published: 9 months ago

Monk Fruit

When I see some herb have a long history as a longevity herb, I always try to self-experiment with it. The Monk Fruit is just a Gourd and they made tea out of the seeds/fruit inside. These herbs just supply different organic minerals to the diet.

Gourds are not common herbs in America, I have never heard of anyone using gourds for anything other than decoration and some people will bake them and eat certain ones.

With MONK FRUIT it is similar to STEVIA, it has the intense sweet taste and all the commercial sources use it for that and throw away the rest of the herb-----they say their product has ZERO HEALTH BENEFIT. YOU will not find a MONK FRUIT product for sale anywhere that is not a sugar substitute product.

So I had to make my own, but you can not get live seeds outside of China and China made it a law NO LIVE SEEDS leave the country. That and it likes allot of moisture and difficult to grow they all say....so growing it out of the question.

I know the largest pharmaceutical company that has thousands upon thousands of dedicated land for growing the Chinese Herbs for the elites of china---many many many years ago investigated all the herbs around the planet and brought back to China to grow---would have every good herb, including Monk Fruit and they make the country's medicines from these herbs and never use a synthetic or drug. They are so large--because the gov owns everything and everyone works for the gov--why they still to this day are willing to listen to me and send me their herbs still amazes me.

They will take the beneficial parts of each herb and concentrate it and create endless herbal powder extracts. They also surely are the world's largest supplier of steam distilled essential oils. They surely are the world's largest supplier of freeze dried juices. IF it exist in the herbal world, they make it, or can make it---if it is in ancient Chinese herbal history--they can find it and replicate it.

The Monk Fruit Extract I make taste fine as a herbal tincture--a very rich / dark brown tincture, very unique. I like to try an herb before I ad it to the blend....and Monk Fruit seems 100% harmless. All good herbs are always good.

Monk Fruit is just 1 of endless, truly endless herbs used in the world.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.219 sec, (2)