CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tincture for Thinning Hair & Eczema on Scalp

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 168
Published: 8 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,435,547

Re: Tincture for Thinning Hair & Eczema on Scalp

Please offer an herbal tincture that will lessen thinning hair

GREETINGS
ON THE WEBSITE MADE FOR THIS FORUM MANY YEARS AGO---www.barefootherbalistmh.com YOU WILL SEE THE LAST HERBAL KITS FOR THE SCALP / HAIR.

THE VERY FIRST SPRAY WAS JUST DR. CHRISTOPHER'S SUGGESTED HERBS FOR HAIR BLENDED WITH WHAT I CALL SPRAY 1-------WAY BACK THEN WE THOUGHT THAT WAS GREAT. THEN PEOPLE THAT ONLY USED HERBAL SPRAY 3---SAID THEY HAD NEW HAIR, SO I BLENDED SPRAY 3 WITH THE HAIR SPRAY (TOPKNOT) AND THAT WAS THE STANDARD FOR YEARS TO COME---THEN I TOOK THAT AND ADDED SOME REALLY POTENT ESSENTIAL OILS AND CALLED IT TOPKNOT "EXTREME"

THEN A YEAR AGO, I MADE THE LAST TOPKNOT KITS THAT ARE MEGA STRONG TO THE POINT THAT NOT ONLY ARE YOU TREATING THE HAIR/SCALP, YOU ARE SURELY DE-WORMING THE BRAIN IN THE SAME PROCESS; BECAUSE WHAT EVER YOU PUT ON YOUR HEAD, MUST ENTER THE BLOOD STREAM AND GO DOWN AND OUT ------SURELY SOME OF THE HERBS MAKES IT WITHIN THE BRAIN, BECAUSE THE SCALP HAS ALLOT OF BLOOD FLOW WHEN IT IS HEALTHY.

THESE LAST KITS HAVE AN OIL VERSION, BECAUSE PART OF THINNING HAIR IS THE IDEA THAT "FAT" MAKES THE SCALP TIGHT AND STRANGLES THE HAIR TO DEATH. USING HERBAL OILS WAS PART OF DR. CHRISTOPHER'S HAIR RESTORATION ALONG TIME AGO, BUT HE NEVER REALLY EXPLAINED WHY HE USED OILS. THE OILS AID IN LOOSING UP A TIGHT SCALP. THAT AND THE MOST POTENT DE-WORMER HERBS ARE ESSENTIAL OILS, SO MAKING USE OF BOTH IS GOING ALL OUT FOR HAIR HEALTH.

YEARS AGO I ALSO MADE AN HERBAL CONCENTRATE FOR INTERNAL USE----THAT WOULD BE INTERNAL FOOD FOR THE BLOOD STREAM, A COUPLE OF PEOPLE HAVE USED THAT FOR YEARS. THE CONCENTRATES HAVE NEVER BEEN POPULAR BECAUSE YOU TAKE BY THE SPOON WHICH MEANS YOU WILL TASTE THE HERBS.

WARNING:
THE TOPKNOT FORMULAS HAVE SPICES IN THE FORMULAS---HOT SPICES. IT TOOK ME 20 YEARS OF USE TO BE IMMUNE TO THESE HOT SPICES. THE HOT SPICES ARE NEVER HOT TO BEGIN WITH---IT IS OUR OWN BLOOD STREAM CREATING THE ACIDS THAT MAKE US FEEL HOT AFTER CONTACT WITH SPICES.........THAT SAID, BACK YEARS AGO WHEN I FIRST MADE HERBAL SPRAY 1----SOME PEOPLE SAID IT BURNED SO BADLY THEY ALMOST WENT TO THE HOSPITAL---BUT THEN QUICKLY THEY DISCOVERED IT WAS NOT A PROBLEM AND NEXT TIMKE THEY USED LESS.

TODAY----HERBAL SPRAY 3 IS SO MILD, THAT SOME PEOPLE WANT IT 100X HOTTER AND THE LAST TOP KNOT KITS ON THE WEBSITE, ARE AT LEAST 100X HOTTER THAN THE ORIGINAL TOPKNOT SPRAY---SO POTENT, THE HOTTEST MOST POWERFUL KIT IS APPLIED WITH BOTTLE DROPPER AND NOT SPRAYED ON---THE HERBS ARE SO THICK THAT THEY WOULD CLOG UP A SPRAYER.

---
IDEALLY A PERSON STARTS AT THE POINT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF. IF HOT SPICES DOES NOT BOTHER THEM, THEN THE STRONG VERSIONS ARE FOR THEM AND IN THE EVENING WHEN YOU CAN SET DOWN AND RELAX---THAT IS WHEN I USE IT. I SET UP IN THE EASY CHAIR AND APPLY DROPPERS FULL UNTIL MY ENTIRE SCALP IS COVERED IN EITHER FORMULA---THE TINCTURE OR THE OILS. THE TINCTURE FORMULA WILL SOON DRY---WHILE THE OIL FORMULA WILL STAY OILY OVER NIGHT---SO YOU NEED A CLOTH TO LAY YOUR HEAD BACK ON OR WHILE YOU SLEEP--SO THE OILS DO NOT GET ON SOMETHING GOOD AND RUIN THE CLOTH.

SOME PEOPLE WASH OUT THE OILS LATER, BUT IF YOU ALLOW TO STAY ON---THEY FADE AWAY AND EACH NIGHT YOU CAN AD MORE.

IT IS AN "EXPERIMENT"
IT TAKES TIME TO GROW HAIR THAT HAS BEEN LOST--MAYBE 3 YEARS+

THE EXTREME HERBS ON THE SCALP/SKIN DO SO MUCH MORE---BECAUSE PARASITES THRIVE IN OUR SKIN AND BOOKS IGNORE SKIN PARASITES.

RESTORING CIRCULATION TO THE BRAIN IS NOT A BAD IDEA EITHER---BUT EACH PERSON WILL GO SLOW AND AT THEIR OWN RATE.

WILL YOU TRY THE EXTREME FORMULAS? I DOUBT, I THINK MAYBE 1 OR 2 OTHER PEOPLE TRIED ONCE..........MOST PEOPLE JUST ORDER PLAIN TOPKNOT, IT IS TH CHEAPEST AND YOU JUST SPRAY ON. USING SPRAY 3 WILL BE VERY SIMILAR AS WOULD ANY OF THE HERBAL SPRAYS---THEY ARE ALL BASED ON SPRAY 1, WHICH IS EXTREMELY MILD AND CAN BE USED ON THE ENTIRE BODY.

and help to heal eczema on my scalp for a 69 year old male. TIA

AT AGE 69-----MY THEORY IS SIMPLE---------YOU WANT TO BUILD YOUR SELF UP TO THE STRONGEST BEST HERBS AVAILABLE....STUFF THAT WHEN YOU APPLY IT WILL MAKE ALL THE YOUNGER KIDS IN THEIR 50'S LEAVE THE ROOM.....YOU WANT HERBS THAT KILL PARASITES AND FEED THE BLOOD STREAM............DR. SJULZE ALWAYS DARED ANYONE TO DIE WHILE THEY HAVE CAYENNE FLOWING THROUGH THEIR BLOOD STREAM AND THE EXTREME FORMULAS ALWAYS HAVE CAYENNE.

BLESSINGS,
MH

PS
IF YOU WILL READ THE WEBSITE, YOU WILL NEED A PASSWORD, IT EXPLAINS TO E-MAIL ME AND I SEND IT IN AN E-MAIL, SAME PASSWORD OPENS EACH PAGE.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.016 sec, (3)