CureZone   Log On   Join
the website

MH 108 8 Views: 118
Published: 7 months ago

the website

The website made for this forum over 15 years ago, had to be remade from scratch about every 5 years. Last january they did it again and I had to start all new---within 2 months they made it so i could not upload 2 pictures and could past no more videos---so after fighting with them for 3 months, I gave up making it any larger--presently it is about 10% complete---but also more than most humans would ever read or watch.

I pay yearly, so the end of December I will look at the website again and if they still make it hard to expand, I will let the bill expire and be the end of it. the 2020 website had the best chance to use videos and I could show so much than ever before---but UTUBE now that they believe the democrats took the power---UTUBE has been erasing videos as fast as they can....

I have noticed some people in other countries are calling the democrats---demon-crats.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.361 sec, (1)