CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Building muscle

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 192
Published: 7 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,435,969

Re: Building muscle

Hey mh
HAY

I was reading your post about your kids being the strongest lifter on the football team.
AS FRESHMEN THEY COULD OUT LIFT THE COACHES AND MOST , IF NOT ALL THE SENIORS. EVEN THOUGH MANY PUT ALOT OF BULK/WEIGHT ON BY CONSUMING THE PROTEIN DRINKS FROM THE STORES. THE YOUNGEST, A SOPHOMORE, OUT LIFTS ALL HIS COACHES AND COULD OUT LIFT THE TEAM AS A FRESHMAN AND HE IS VERY THIN PERSON IN COMPARISON TO ALL OF THEM. DURING FOOTBALL HE WAS VERY THIN--WHICH ALSO ENABLED HIM TO RUN FAST.

And the one being in the 700 club. That is extremely impressive and got me thinking about my high school days. I had a few friends who were on the football team and 2 of them were part of the 800 club.
IN SOME SCHOOLS----THERE WILL BE 1 OR 2 KIDS THAT LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN PLAYING COLLEGE BALL FOR 2 YEARS AND WEIGH 250+, LAST YEAR WE PLAYED ONE OF THOSE TEAMS AND THE BIG GUY TOLD MY BOY I AM GOING TO HURT YOU---NEXT PLAY HE RIPPED THE JERSY BY HANGING ON AND THROWING HIM LIKE A TAG DOLL, BUT COULD NOT GET THROUGH HIM---HE IS THE ONE PICTURED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE 502 PAGE BOOK AND WAS KNOWN TO BREAK COLLAR BONES BY PICKING KIDS 50+ POUNDS LARGER AND 3 YEARS OLD --UP AND BODY SLAMMING THEM DURING THE "CHALLENGE" PERIOD WHEN THE PLAYERS ARE SUPPOSE TO PICK A FIGHT WITH A BIGGER KID ON THE TEAM AND SEE HE CAN PUSH THE OTHER OUT OF A CIRCLE......HE WAS WORKING TO BUILD HOUSES BEFORE HE HAD A DRIVERS LICENSE AND TODAY AT 19, HE GOT BORED WORKING FOR OTHERS AND STARTED A "MOVING" COMPANY---NOW HE ENJOYS DRIVING A TRUCK AND MOVING PEOPLE FROM 1 HOUSE TO ANOTHER--HE AND 1 FRIEND DOES IT ALL.

They were extremely strong
IN COMPARISON TO THE VACCINATED KIDS, THEY APPEAR MOST MOSTLY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT AS DAMAGED AND NOT LACKING NATURAL IODINE---THEY GREW UP IN SCHOOLS WHERE SOME KIDS WOULD BREAK ARMS OR FINGERS JUST BECAUSE THEY PLAYED ON THE PLAYGROUND WITH OTHER KIDS------THE DAMAGED KIDS THEY ALWAYS CALLED CHICKEN WING BOYS---BECAUSE THEIR ARMS AND WRIST WERE SO TINY.

but they also used drugs and ate whatever they wanted. It got me thinking that what if my old friends had a clean FruitariN diet if they would be able accomplish those feats and then some.

I've been working out myself the past 2 months and have been increase endurance but struggle to put on muscle or add strength. I've been thinking about adding in potato's to see if that can boost my strength.

MY DAD AS A BABY WAS FED MASK POTATOES---HE WAS A ROUND AND FAT LITTLE BABY----(AS AN ADULT HE WAS NEVER FAT)

ALL ONE CAN DO IS SELF-EXPERIMENT.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (2)