CureZone   Log On   Join
Topknot Kit XXX

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
MH 108 8 Views: 335
Published: 7 months ago

Topknot Kit XXX

Only a handful that have looked at the website know what Topknot Kit XXX is and maybe 1 person obtained 1 kit, otherwise that type of stuff scares people and is expensive.

The Topknot kits are for the scalp / hair, but can be used on all skin that is not too sensitive.....that depends on how well a person can handle hot spicy herbs on their skin.

The XXX kit is extremely anti-parasite, extremely pro circulation and is VERY MESSY.

Both bottles are applied with a dropper to the skin and then rubbed in with the fingers.......for the scalp, the more the better---so VERY VERY MESSY, because the oil formula keeps your hair oily for 24 hours or more......

BEST to have very short hair when using such a kit........if you have BALD spots, it is much better to shave the hair with a number 2 or 3 size hair shaver and that way the herbs are more on the scalp and not on the hair.

HERBS are dead, so they do not grow live hair---our blood grows new life........ That said, no 2 people are alike......BUT, applying strong de-wormer herbs to the scalp and skin is something most humans never ever do---------and their worms love that.

Keeping worms out of the brain is worth more than GOLD $$$..........way too many people today, have brain surgery and brain radiation, etc. for all their brain worms/tumors.

"IF" the scalp itches----apply more herbs. About that simple. "ITCH" is a sign the parasites have returned---kill them and keep them killed is my motto. KEEP THEM KILLED and odds are you will never have a bald spot. KILL them and keep them killed and you may resolve your bald spots.

Apply such herbs to the skin----hits worms at their home-----they like the fatty skin where they hide form your blood. Hair roots are where worms live freely---they are nasty little #####s. Most parasites are way too small to be seen with the eyes......

For 3 years I have been waiting for the chinese to send me a sample of of skin worm remover......I showed them an example of such a product and they duplicated it-----they say it works 50% of the time on animals..........they say 1 day they will give me a sample. On humans, when such a herbal formula is applied-----pin worms come up and out like crazy---------------but there is a PROBLEM, when a human sees this------THEY FREEK OUT ands can become so PARANOID that it can destroy their life----they can not stop killing the worms.....they want them all dead. Causes nightmares.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (2)