CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: True Steam Distilled Oregano Oil---the cure for all diseases.

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
superfriend Views: 190
Published: 8 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,436,019

Re: True Steam Distilled Oregano Oil---the cure for all diseases.

I had a conversation with my dad a few days ago, he suggested that I take the regular flue shot. Which I said I've never had a flue shot in my life. He said that he knows I am all about the natural remedies, since the last time I was sick was 1995, in high school. But he was hesitant about the new one, he heard it might be a free shot, and I'm pretty sure you've said anything that is free from the gov, we should be *very cautious* of. Even though it says on the news that it's ninety percent effective, but because they also said they have tested the long term effects of it, but the new sickness has only been around for less than a year, maybe a few years, and in the news, at least a couple people have gotten sick twice, since it mutates and changes so fast. The regular flue has been around for over a hundred years. So I a very doubtful if a new vacciN would do much good. The last twenty one years in my current job and previous job, I handled a lot of paper currency delivering pizza and being a grocery store cashier, in a college town with lots of international students, so I've been exposed to probably most sicknesses. Even selling cough medicine to people that looked terrible.

There's no way I'll take the new shot. I've got plenty of spices and herbs to keep me safe. Although I'll have to try the combination of oregano, sage, cumin, and cinnamon. Along with garlic, hot peppers, a strong version of an anti-plagE formula.

MH, Do you have any experience with wasabi, horseradish, and mustard seeds?

I don't remember you ever talking about wasabi, maybe horseradish, I'll have to search old messages. Since they are really spicy, I'm sure there's a good chance they have some medicinal properties. For people that don't know, mustard, broccoli, kale, califlower, cabbage, kohlrabi, turnip, radish, brussel sprouts, rutabaga, watercress, collard greens, wild/ invasive from Europe- garlic mustard- in the woods in the USA, and wasabi, are in the brassica family, have a sulfur compound which is very beneficial, called sulforaphane. The person I heard about it was biochemist Dr. Rhonda Patrick, I believe there's even a book written on this sulfur compound. I know you've said you're not a fan of vegetables because they grow too fast and we should eat fruit instead. I have heard for many years the Bible saying, that if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can move mountains. So, I think if any food is mentioned in there, it should be investigated and researched for it's potential benefits, like olive oil, grapes, apples, frankinsence and myrhh.

Thanks again, for telling us extremely valuable information, I will pass this on to a few people that will greatly appreciate it.

https://www.thegazette.com/subject/news/archive/time-machine/time-machine-flu-killed-more-than-6000-iowans-in-1918-20180218

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)