CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Steam Distilled "Wild" Oregano Oil proper dosage

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 174
Published: 6 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,436,394

Re: Steam Distilled "Wild" Oregano Oil proper dosage

I told my boy that I measured the drops of oregano oil in the adult max restore, he notified me that he started doubling the dosage---

so he is using 120 drops per bottle. He said that way he is sipping and not drinking the bottle.

He takes the bottle with him everywhere---in the deer stand, snow plowing late at night, on the job.

My personal experience I would say this with confidence: "IF" the 2020 covic scam was a real thing (I have never seen proof that it is real)----if 60-120 drops of pure wild oregano oil did not cure the issue, then herbs may not be able to cure it.

KEEP IN MIND---flue, swine flue, germ warfare, etc. targets the lungs---your lungs fill up with slime and mud, you choke to death------Wild Oregano Oil and Lobelia Seed Tincture are the KINGS of herbs for the lungs...........anti-plague formulas are for the LUNGS.......Maximum Restore is my version of Dr. Christopher's anti-plague formula with about 50+ additional herbs making it the ultimate 1957 Q10 formula (that actually has the real Q10 product in the base as well) and made as Adult or in my son's case, Adult XX (120 drops) -------what ever your method of obtaining real oregano oil----IT is the most safe herb I know of, same as Olive Leaf------I have used these herbs on every specie I have and have never ever seen 1 ill affect-----other than for humans, it can taste very hot until they learn to trust it over years of use.....

1 bottle per day of the standard Maximum Restore is ENOUGH for any human on earth---------1 gallon is a week was the amish healers experiment that left him speechless, he said there were no german or english words to describe the results. Pastor Vayle proved 1 gallon per month for 7 months changed 25 years of congestion in the lungs at age 90 ..........note---he never took the adult version.

Amish buy by the barrels, not bottles.....they notice they can work longer if they sip on a bottle through out the day: WHY? Bacteria reduction = better oxygen use is my opinion.

I HAVE NEVER believed there friendly bacteria theory-------In these late earth cycle days, parasites are eating everything, especially us humans.

WHEN I make a bottle of adult max restore, I ad a full dropper of Lobelia Seed Tincture---that is one of the most rare herbal tinctures on earth and THE KING of lung herbs. Back 200 years ago the seeds sold for $1,000 a pound. Can you imagine that---you could BUY FARMS for with $1,000 200 years ago........multiple farms.

Many years ago, I obtained and made a large quality of Lobelia Seed Tincture and it was the most I had ever paid for herbs---even more than the extremely rare Virginia Snake Wort that only took me 20 years to find the last source on earth---but wormwood oil and wormseed oil cost more and more rare yet........I I created the best use of herbs back in 2012------------the theory of a base, something like max restore or any base formula you will take and then ad your herbs of choice to make it BETTER...

My theory was this, buy the base formula that you enjoy, such as max restore, longevity spices, P/W, P/W A, Iodine Pica, Calcium Balance, Iron Balance, even L/G/Bladder Cleanse and then ad the potent herbs of choice.

A kit that had 50 bottles of the potent stuff and a case of the base and then your able to self-experiment for a very very long time.

Dr. Christopher wrote more about lobelia than any other herb. All the great herbs are in max Restore.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (2)