CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cleanses

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 229
Published: 6 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,436,441

Re: Cleanses

have been on the PWA for a year
THANK YOU
HOW MUCH DAILY? WEEKLY?

and handful of other supplements with great results
SOUNDS GOOD

. I have expelled one tape and many ascaris.
GOOD AND NOT SO GOOD, BECAUSE HOPEFULLY NO ONE SEES WORMS--IF YOU SEE WORMS, YOU ARE EITHER LOOKING ALLOT--OR YOU HAVE ALLOT, EITHER WAY, YOU HAVE A GOOD START

I am now periodically seeing white flukes from the liver
THESE SHOULD ONLY BE SEEN WHILE DOING A LIVER FLUSH---OR, YOU JUST HAVE ALLOT OF ADULTS THAT ARE CYCLING OUT PERIODICALLY. THESE ADULTS MAY LAY 20,000+ EGGS BEFORE THEY CHOOSE TO LEAVE AND CONTINUE THEIR LIFE CYCLE.

and getting some headaches with face breakout.
UP AND OUT IS NEVER AS GOOD AS DOWN AND OUT.
THE ELIMINATION ORGANS ARE KING WHEN KILLING PARASITES.
DEAD PARASITES NEED TO BE DISSOLVED AND EXPELLED.
SO KIDNEYS, INTESTINES, SKIN, ALL THE ELIMINATION ORGANS NEED TO BE FUNCTIONING WELL----IN FACT, MUCH OF THE ENTIRE BODY HAS ELIMINATION ORGAN VALUES...AND WHERE HAIR GROWS, SO DO WORMS THRIVE, THEY LOVE THE OIL INSIDE A PORE--WHERE THERE IS NO BLOOD TO KILL THEM. FEW PEOPLE ADDRESS SKIN WORMS AND THE SKIN IS WHERE WORMS REALLY THRIVE.

Any insight to why the flukes are white?
LITTLE SNOW BALLS WITH 4 SETS OF OVARIES SPEWING OUT NONE STOP EGGS---YOU CAN SEE THEM ON MY WEB SITE DATING BACK 20 YEARS--A WEB SITE THAT WAS MADE FOR THIS FORMUM. WHY WHITE? THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT FLUKE WORMS OF ALL SIZES OF MOST WE CAN NOT SEE IF OUR EYES......THE HUGE HUMAN AND SHEEP FLUKES ARE EASY TO SEE THE ADULTS WHEN YOU DO A FLUSH AND CAPTURE TO A 5 GALLON BUCKET AND WASH WITH CLEAN WATER------ON MY WEBSITE YOU CAN SEE ME DOING THAT AND TAKING PICTURES BACK THEN ON A 35 MM CAMERA. KIDS TODAY HAVE NO CLUE HOW HARD IT WAS TO TAKE PICTURES BACK THEN...

I always read they would they would be red or dark.
SHEEP FLUKES ARE RED AND MOST HUMANS HAVE LOTS OF THEM---SHEEP ONCE UPON A TIME WERE POPULAR AND EVERYWHERE THEY LIVED---THEY HAUNT US ALL WITH THEIR WORMS. SAME WITH RABBITS, WE CARRY THEIR WORMS..............

I was thinking they might be dead and stuck in the congestion of the liver. If so, any recommendations for liver decongestion.

YOU WOULD LIKE MY PICTURES

I also was thinking of trying the orange juice cleanse in the new year.
EVERY JANUARY FOR 20+ YEARS---LOOKING FORWARD

I never have juice cleansed/ fasted, should I stop using the PWA during this time? Or any reason to use or not use it while cleansing?

MORE HERBS THE BETTER WHILE FASTING---UNLESS YOU WANT WEIGHT LOSS.

YOU CAN FAST ON HERBS AND JUICE EASILY WHEN THE BASICS ARE UNDERSTOOD AND APPLIED---ALL THAT STUFF IS ON MY WEBSITE AND IN THE BOOK.

YOU HAVE A GREAT START-------YOU ARE AWARE AND HOPEFULLY YOU AGREE WITH ME---THE ONLY GOOD WORM IS A DEAD WORM.

YOU HAVE UNLIMITED CHOICES OF DE-WORMING YOUR ENTIRE BODY--------VERY FEW EVER DO.

SKIN PARASITES FOR 1 EXAMPLE-------SOME HUMANS LITERALLY FREEK OUT WHEN THEY SEE WORMS CRAWL UP AND OUT OF THEIR SKIN--SO BADLY THAT THEY CAN NOT STOP EXPELLING THEM......IT ABOUT DRIVES THEM CRAZY WHEN THEY KNOW WORMS ARE LIVING INSIDE THEM.

FOR YEARS I HAVE SEARCHED FOR THE ANCIENT SKIN WORM REMOVER FORMULA---------IT WORKS SO WELL THAT YOU RUB IT ON YOUR SKIN AND WORMS RISE UP AND JUMP OFF YOUR SKIN---------------I GOT THE WORLD'S LARGEST CHINESE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY TO INVESTIGATE AND DUPLICATE THE ANCIENT CHINESE FORMULA------THEY ARE NOT ABOUT TO TELL ME WHAT THE HERBS ARE-----BUT I KNOW THEY GROW ALL THE HERBS AND I HAVE MOST OF THEM FROM THEM, ETC......THEY SAY THE FORMULA WORKS ON 50% OF ANIMAL TESTING---I SAY FORGET THE CATS AND DOGS, LET ME TRY IT, BUT FOR 4 YEARS THEY JUST KEEP SAYING 1 DAY THEY WILL GIVE ME SOME TO TRY.

OOT TO SEE WORMS COME UP AND OUT ALIVE---IT WOULD BE WILD----

I ALWAYS SAY THIS--------CONCENTRATE ON LYMES.......IF YOUR KILLING LYMES WORMS, YOUR KILLING ALL THOSE GIANT WORMS FIRST.

LYMES IS THE LAST GREAT PLAGUE OF THE PAST 300 YEARS.

P/W A IS BHESTY WHEN DRANK DAILY FOR PREVENTION ALONG WITH AS MANY OTHER HERBS THAT YOU DESIRE---IT IS ENDLESS. IT ALL DEPENDS IF A PERSON WANTS TO STOP AGING OR JUST FOLLOW THE HERD TO THE MORGUE....................AVOIDING THE 2021 VACCINE IS WHAT ALL HUMANS SHOULD HAVE ON THEIR MIND NOW.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (2)