CureZone   Log On   Join
The largest in the world

MH 108 8 Views: 107
Published: 6 months ago

The largest in the world

For years when the largest buyer in the world of Max Restore make an order, I always gave him a 4 oz bottle of Pure Wild Oregano and suggested he could make an "adult" version of Max Restore by adding Pure Oregano Oil. Today he picked up an order and I asked him "if" he ever used the oregano I hd been giving him for years?

I was surprised when he said YES and not only YES, he said he has always just opened the container and dumped in the entire bottle of Oregano Oil----so I said you mean to tell me, you have "never" ever just sold Maximum Restore and you have always been selling Max Restore Adult? He said that is correct. Naturally he does not use that name, but from day 1, he figured if it can be made stronger---why not.

I still prefer Max Restore as is for all beginners of all ages and it works just fine as is----the advanced is for those that have allot of experience with herbs---because once you have a base that you like enough to take daily---then any and all other herbs can be added as desired and I like Lobelia Seed Tincture anytime there is anything genuinely serious.

One person asked David Christopher if Lobelia taken just prior to a forced vaccination, could stop the damage done? David said, well, if any herb could, it would be Lobelia Seed; but since his pet study in life has always been the damage done by vaccines around the world and how they exterminated millions of Africans with vaccines--David told the person once that needle enters---the damage is done. Period.

Now I believe "IF" a person was doing the Dr. Hay Way Orange Juice Fasting, with herbs and they had 5x+ more red blood cells---then surely those new red blood cells would attack the vaccine--capture it and expel it out the nose as blood or down and out to the toilet or even expelled through the breath and skin-----but when vaccines have chips and metals---that crap may dig in and stick to the muscle it came in contact with---because if you watch here in 2020, that #### needle they are using is HUGE---looks like they want to punch a hole into your arm bone and sink it deep.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.391 sec, (2)