CureZone   Log On   Join
LBB

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 146
Published: 6 months ago

LBB

LBB or Lower Bowel Balance Capsules is by far, the most famous herbal capsule in world history in my opinion, dating back a full 100 years originating from Germany and perfected over a lifetime and I had to tweak the formula about 22 years ago so young women could use it with no problems and to date, have never had to modify it since.

The formula uses an extremely expensive herb and rare for that matter, so i am confident all commercial sources have NEVER made it correctly--because they would never dare pay allot of any herb and especially for one so expensive and not available year around in large quantities.

LBB sales its self and many women have always called it BETTER THAN GOLD and that is a fact.........and often if a woman only buys 1 product, it will be the LBB.

A great example---for 12 years, a lady has only ordered 1 bottle of LBB at a time and will average 10-11 bottles per year. She says she can never be with out it.

YES, 10-11 bottles per year is ALLOT, but Dr. Christopher said a person in need can take as many as required for life, because it is just HERBAL FOOD.

When I worked in the factory, i took 4 each morning---after I clocked in---that way i was paid to take them !!!! After the factory I take them each january while juice fasting---8 per day and otherwise as needed----maybe 1 bottle per year or less.

There is NO DOUBT, when then formula is made correctly ---it is worth more than gold........and the cool KOOL thing is that 1 of the herbs must be 4 years old to begin with and this is 1 formula that even after 10 years setting on a shelf, it still works great. It is 1 formula I would never ever be with out. It is 1 formula that only comes from 1 source that I know what is in the formula and how it was encapsulated....I would not trust other sources---IN FACT, the reason we made out first herbal powder formula EVER, was for the LBB formula and because the 1 company I somewhat trusted, stopped making it over 20 years ago.........

When I make it as a bulk powder, i ad X amount of pure oregano oil. Amish women often buy bulk powder to save a little $$ and make their own capsules.....they will often buy 12 bottles as a time for a bulk discount.

LBB is the ONLY powder formula that must be taken in capsule form...all other powdered herbal blends can be taken in fruit smoothies ot apple sauce, etc...anything that makes it wet.

YOU NEVER EVER try to swallow powdered anything.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.219 sec, (2)