CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bones, teeth

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 196
Published: 6 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,436,622

Re: Bones, teeth

Hello,
HELLO

Here is some more info. Feel free to critique!
(NATURALLY DIRECT E-MAIL ALWAYS BEST)

Age / Height: 40 years old, 5’5”
YOUNG
Weight: 115 lbs,
NOT A TYPICAL AMERICAN WEIGHT

I tend to get too thin if I don’t eat enough calories
115 -135 PROBABLY WHAT USE TO BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL PERFECT MANY YEARS AGO.

Male or Female (How many kids): female, no children
OK, HOPEFULLY STILL HAVE YOUR GALLBLADDER AND KEPT WHAT YOU WERE BORN WITH.

City water / country water well? Growing up well, now filtered city.
I DOUBT FEW TOWNS EXIST TODAY THAT ARE NOT GOV CONTROLLED WATER AND MOST LIKELY ALL CITIES ARE UNDER GOV WATER ADDITIVES.

I would be interested in the distilling process you mention.
STEAM DISTILLED WAS THE MEDICAL STANDARD BACK TO THE 1850'S
ALL DRINKING WATER SHOULD BE STEAM DISTILLED AT HOME AND ALL CITY WATER SUITABLE FOR TOILET WATER AND FOR WASHING CLOTHES, BUT EVEN THEN, WASHING CLOTHS CAN CARRY OVER ALLOT OF CHEMICALS TO THE SKIN FOR THOSE THAT ARE SENSITIVE TO CHEMICALS.

Diet: a couple eggs in the morning,
OK, MOST ADULTS HANDLE EGGS....MOST FOODS ARE TOLERATED AS LONG AS A PERSON IS SOMEWHAT HEALTHY.

homemade American for lunch and dinner.

Meat is Amish, non gmo fed, etc,
OLD ORDER THAT MAY NOT BE SO GOOD AND AVOID THEIR CHICKENS, ETC.
NEW ORDER WITH MODERN FARMS, WOULD BE BETTER THAN COMMERCIAL MEATS.

veggie and fruits organic,
OK

I try to avoid as many preservatives, chemicals, gmo technologies as possible and prepare my own foods
GREAT

Habits: sitting on a computer for work, a lot of reading/ learning, I run 15 miles a week
OK

Where you work? In my home
FANTASTIC

Where you live? Michigan
CHILLY

Smoke? Drink? Minimal amount of Marijuana, red wine and coffee

COFFE IS PROB THE WORSE DRINK THERE IS.

-------------------------------------
I AM GOING TO TAKE A GUESS BASED ON THE AGE "40" THAT YOUR ENTERING ALL THE HORMONE "ISSUES"

HAVING CHILDREN VERSES NOT HAVING CHILDREN IS A HUGE SUBJECT; BUT A NONE SUBJECT NOW THAT YOUR AGE 40+

NORMALLY PEOPLE, WOMEN ESPECIALLY, STARTING BY AGE 40, MUST START LIFELONG HORMONE PREVENTION TO AVOID THE DISASTERS OF 55+ YEARS OLD. THAT WAS THE STANDARD 50 YEARS AGO---IF ANYTHING, WOMEN NEED TO START PREVENTION BY AGE 30 AND MANY HAVE HORMONE PROBLEMS BY AGE 20 TODAY.

-------

SO WHAT BRINGS UP THE SUBJECT OF TEETH AND BONES?

MOST ADULTS BY AGE 40, HAVE HORRIBLE DENTAL HISTORY? HAVING GOOD OR BAD TEETH BY AGE 40-------TELLS ALLOT ABOUT HOW THE BLOOD ELIMINATES THE TOXICITY---SUCH AS OUT THE TEETH OR OUT THE ORGANS. SOMETIMES WONDERFUL TEETH CAN BE A BLESSINGS, BUT FOR OTHERS IT CAN BE A CURSE---BECAUSE THE BLOOD WILL CLEANSE WHERE THE WEAKEST LINKS ARE.

THE PROBLEM WOMEN FACE IS THE "CHANGE" TIME WHEN THEY START TO LOOSE THE MONTHLY CYCLE.......THAT IS WHEN ALL #### BREAKS LOOSE FOR MANY AND THEY END UP WITH OPERATIONS AND ETERNAL HORMONE ISSUES.

FOR WAY TOO MANY WOMEN TODAY, THEY GO UNDER THE KNIFE BY AGE 30, BECAUSE THE SURGEONS ARE CUT HAPPY.

THIS IS ALL SOMEWHAT EXPLAINED BY THE DR. CHRISTOPHER WOMAN'S BOOK, DR. MOM BOOK, ETC. (WRITTEN BY DAVID CHRISTOPHER). THIS SAID, YOU MIGHT KNOW, THE MOST EXPENSIVE HERBS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE "HORMONE" HERBS---SOME CAN COST OVER $150 A POUND WHOLESALE---SO YOU KMNOW THE COMMERCIAL SOURCES ARE NEVER UISNG THOSE HERBS.

SO HORMONE HERBS ARE ACTUALLY LIVER HEALTH HERBS-----THE PRIMARY ISSUE IS TOO MUCH ESTROGEN PRODUCED IN THE LIVER---AND THAT CAN MAKE YOU LOOSE HAIR, LOOSE SKIN TONE, LOOSE JUST ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING AFTER AGE 50 FOR SOME WOMEN. THIS DRIVES THEM TO THEIR DOCTORS WHO HAPPILY CUT THEM UP AND THEN ON HORMONE DRUGS FOR LIFE.

KEEPING WHAT YOU WERE BORN WITH IS A CHALLENGE FOR MOST WOMEN THAT SEE DOCTORS THROUGH OUT THEIR LIFE---THEY ARE MANAGED / GUIDED TO HAVE ALL THE STANDARD OPERATIONS AND PROCEDURES AS TRAINED IN COLLEGES TO CONTROL THE POPULATIONS VIA MEDICAL.

LUCKILY BY AGE 40 YOU HAVE DECIDED YOU NEED TO BE DOING SOMETHING.

THE BIGGEST QUESTION LEFT IS WHAT ARE THE TEETH LIKE? FILLINGS PAST AND PRESENT? ANY CROWNS? BRIDGES?

AVOIDING CITY WATER IS A MUST IF YOU WANT TO KEEP TEETH AND BONES. KIDS GROWN UP ON CITY WATER HAVE NO CHANCE--YOU CAN SEE THE DAMAGE IN THEIR TEETH, SUCH AS WHITE SPOTS AND MOST LIKELY THE BONES ARE IN THE SAME CONDITION.

HERB WISE
THE STANDARD APPLIES AT AGE 40
DAILY HORMONE AND CALCIUM RICH FORMULAS FOR "LIFE'

THEN YOU OPEN THAT "LONGEVITY" BOX AND THEN DECIDE, HOW FAR YOU TAKING IT? WORMS EAT THE BONES, SO WHAT YOU DOING FOR LYMES AND THEN THE KIDNEYS CONTROL THE ROCK ACCUMULATIONS IN/ON YOUR BONES---SO YOU NEED HEALTHY KIDNEYS OR EVERYTHING STARTS TO FALL APART.........

THAT ALL SAID, THE BODY IS A "WHOLE" AND IMPOSSIBLE TO TREAT 1 SYMTOM WITH OUT TREATING THE ENTIRE BODY.

FOR THIS REASON, DR. CHRISTOPHER ALWAYS INSTRUCTED DIET FIRST AND THEN THE FIRST HERBAL FORMULA TO LEARN---LOWER BOWEL BALANCE AND DECIDE WHAT IS NEXT OR WHEN YOUR READY TO STOP AND BE SATISFIED IN LIFE.

YOU CAN USE SINGLE HERBS OF FORMULAS OR VERY LARGE FORMULAS---MANY OPTIONS.

IF YOU HAVE ZERO $$ FOR HERBS, YOU CAN USE DIET/HABIT ALONE AND YOUR HERBS WILL COME IN THE FORM OF PROPER FOODS.......AMAZINGLY NO HUMAN CHOOSES PROPER DIET/HABIT; I HAVE NEVER KNOWN 1. WE ALWAYS CHOOSE THE EXPENSIVE ROUTE OR NOTHING.

YOU CAN USE FOODS FOR THE CALCIUM/MINERALS/PARASITES, BUT EVEN THEN---THE HORMONE SIDE OF IT ALL, WILL LEAD YOU BACK TO HERBS OR SEEKING HORMONE DRUGS.

WHY? BECAUSE WHEN THE WOMAN LOOSES HER CYCLE------THAT LIFETIME OF WASTE REMOVAL EVERY MONTH---COMES TO A STOP AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS, IT ALL ENDS UP BEING PUSHED INTO THE LYMPH GLANDS AND OUT INTO ALL THE EXTREMITIES WHERE LYMES AND FUNGUS EATS ON IT FOR YEARS AND WOMEN CALL THAT ARTHRITIS / OLD AGE..........

MOST ALL WOMEN ON PLANET EARTH---ALLOW THE MONTHLY CYCLE TO END UP BEING A MONTHLY DUMP OR WHAT WE TODAY CALL---CONSTIPATION. THE ONLY AWAY TO AVOID THAT IS TO NOT BE CONSTIPATED AND HAVE CLEAN BLOOD PROPERLY, SO COME AGE 50+ WRONG DIET AND HABITS DO NOT COME BACK TO HAUNT EVERYONE.

MEN NOTICE IT LESS ONLY BECAUSE THEY AVERAGE LARGER BONES TO BEGIN WITH.

BEING SLIM, YOU PROBABLY HAVE NORMAL BONES THANKS TO YOUR EXERCISE....

YOUR DENTAL COULD BE GREAT OR IT COULD BE A DISASTER........IF YOU NEED DENTAL CLEAN UP---THAT COMES PRIORITY NUMBER 1.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GREAT CHIROPRACTOR, NOW IS THE TIME TO GET ONE.

HORMONE BALANCE FOR AN EXAMPLE:
DOUBLE 00 SIZE VEGGIE CAPS
NORMAL DOSAGE IS 2-4 CAPSULES DAILY (6 DAYS A WEEK) FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
LARGER FORMULAS OFTEN HAVE THE HORMONE BALANCE IN THE BLEND.....

THYROID AND CONTROLLING GLANDS HAVE BEEN UNDER ATTACK YOUR ENTIRE LIFETIME BY "DESIGN"-------THAT IS REAL.

IF YOU READ MY FIRST BOOK--THAT I CALL BOOK 2, YOU LEARN HOW IN 1992 THEY ADDED TITANIUM DIOXIDE TO THE AIR/FOODS/PRODUCTS IN 1992 WITH THE GOAL OF HARMING ALL HUMAN THYROIDS WORLD WIDE, IN AN EFFORT TO SHORTEN LIFE TO AGE 40 AMND ESTIMATED ALL CHILDREN BORN AFTER 1992, SHOULD BE OLD OR DEAD BY AGE 40---SO YOU ARE IN AN AGE SLOT THAT THYROID HEALTH SHOULD BE A GIG SUBJECT.................THE TYROID CAN MAKE OR WRECK ANY HUMAN. HORMONE PROBLEMS CAN WRECK A PERSON FAST.......YOU ARE AT AN AGE, THAT PREVENTION IS WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD.

WORK NOW, TO PREVENT PROBLEMS 15 YEARS FROM NOW.

ONCE A PERSON HAS THEIR CORE ISSUES UNDER CONTROL, I LIKE THE LARGEST FORMULAS THAT COVER A LITTLE OF "ALL".
SUCH AS WOMEN'S WELLNESS CLEANSE CONCENTRATE--THAT IS THE LARGEST ALL PURPOSE FOR PEOPLE THAT REALLY LIKE HERBS AND THE TASTE OF HERBS IN THE CHEAPEST POSSIBLE BLEND. ALL OF THE HERBS IN THAT MEGA BLEND CAN BE TAKEN AS SINGLE HERBS OR LARGER FORMULAS FOR EACH SITUATION DESIRED.

I WILL LWAYS SAY HERBS ARE AT BEST 1/6TH THE TOTAL SOLUTION. IN THE CASE OF JUST THE BONES AND TEETH, HERBS WOULD BE THE MAJOT SOLUTION ALONG WITH DIET.

CALCIUM BALANCE AND HOW TO KEEP IT.

YOUR STOMACH WILL CREATE ACIDS, DUE TO WRONG DIET. THAT ACID WILL SEEP INTO THE SMALL INTESTINES AND BURN IT AND SCAR IT-----THIS FORCES THE BLOOD TO COME TO THE RESCUE AND USE VITAL CALCIUM TO PUT OUT THE FIRE---THAT TAKES FROM THE HEART, TAKES FROM YOUR BONES AND TEETH...........THIS IS WHY STOMACH IS KEY AND THAT MEANS DIET AND IF THE DIET IS IGNORED, THE BATTLE GOES ON IN THE STOMACH, WHCIH LEADS TO LESS BONES AND TEETH.

MAY SOUND LIKE A NIGHTMARE, BUT NOT WHEN YOU START AT THE BEGINNING...SO THAT IS WHY I ENDED UP WITH A 502 PAGE BOOK THAT ATTEMPTS TO COVER SUCH SUBJECTS....

THE WEB SITE COVERS ALLOT OF THIS AS WELL, SUCH AS THE BASICS EXPLAINED IN THE 20 YEARS OLD PDF CALLED THE AMISH SEMINAR ON PAPER OR THE ORIGINAL 108 PAGES.

BLESSINGS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.203 sec, (5)