CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Orange Juice

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 168
Published: 6 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,436,781

Re: Orange Juice

Hello,
HELLO

What is the problem with coffee and Amish chicken (it was in a previous post)?
COFFEE IS AN ADRENAL STIMULANT --I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE DIE FROM COFFEE THAN JUST ABOUT ANY OTHER REASON, THE ONLY SUBSTANCE I HAVE SEEN THAT KILLS PEOPLE WHERE THEY SET OR STAND---FASTEST WAY TO EXPLODE THE HEART.....YES, DOES TAKE A LIFETIME TO KILL, 40 YEARS OF COFFEE IS DAMAGE DONE
AGES A PERSON BADLY
IF THEY SMOKE, IT IS FAR WORSE

CHICKEN / AMISH

AMISH UNDERSTAND THAT CHICKENS ARE BUZZARDS AND AS BUZZARDS, REQUIRE BLOOD AND MEAT
FEEDING CHICKENS DEAD ANIMALS, LEFT OVER CHICKENS IS A COMMON THING WITH AMISH

OTHERWISE CHICKEN TODAY ARE EXTREMELY GMO CREATURES
ALLOT OF HORMONES IN THE COMMERCIAL FEEDS
I COULD WTITE A BOOK ABOUT HOW BAD CHICKENS ARE..

Also, do you recommend refraining from rigorous activities e.g running, working out, etc. while fasting?
IF YOUR STRONG ENOUGH AND LIKE---YES, WORK, EXERCISE----BECAUSE YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE ENERGY IF ALL IS GOING WELL
ALL DEPENDS ON WEIGHT AND GENERAL HEALTH AND HOW YOUR BODY REACTS DAY TO DAY

WEIGHING YOURSELF EVERY DAY, WITH WHAT YOU CONSUMED---EXPLAINS IT ALL

I am not even fasting yet and think I am experiencing this toxic oozing you speak of.
COLOR OF YOUR TONGUE EXPLAINS
OTHERWISE THE SKIN IS THE LARGEST ELIMINATION ORGAN AND YOU CAN TELL ALLOT BY HOW ANY PERSON LOOKS EXTERNALLY

It’s the pits! My bowels are working well but my face is breaking out seeping clear liquid with headaches and sinus congestion.
CONSTIPATION OCCURS ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE

I hope it lets up soon, it’s painful and I feel like I should wear a bag over my head to hide.
ORANGE JUICE FASTING DONE CORRECTLY---IS A CURE ALL FOR JUST ABOUT ALL CONSTIPATION HEALTH ISSUES.
READ THE DR. HAY BOOK FIRST
MY STUDY GUIDE METHOD MAKES IT EASY TO UNDERSTAND

SADLY IN THE PAST 20 YEARS, I AM SURE LESS THAN 30 PEOPLE WORLD WIDE HAS DONE THAT METHOD

Cheers to the new year!

BLESSINGS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)