CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2021 108

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 156
Published: 5 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,436,860

Re: 2021 108

I read that Dr. Schultz does not recommend citrus in autumn and winter since they cool the body during these seasons...
THAT SOUNDS LIKE CHINESE

he recommends apple, grape and berries and their juices, basically what grows in season.
WELL, THAT IS JUST COMMON SENSE "IF" YOUR RAISING YOUR OWN FOODS-----------EATING SEASONAL IS "PEFECT"

I noticed that tropical fruit consumed winter and autumn will make my body very cold.
THAT IS CHINESE AND RIDICULOUS

YOU ARE NOT WHAT YOU EAT OR DRINK, CITRUS DOES NOT AND CAN NOT DETERMINE YOUR TEMP

IN FACT, WHILE JUICE FASTING IN JANUARY IS THE BEST TIME TO CHOP A HOLE IN THE ICE AND GO POND SWIMMING----------

JAN 1ST IS THE BEST TIME TO WAKE UP EARLY---TAKE A LONG HOT SWEATY BATH AND PUT ON YOUR SWIMMING SHORTS AND TAKE A 2 MILE RUN ON THE ICE AND SNOW---YOU MUST RUN, SO YOU MAINTAIN HEAT---YOU CAN LITERALLY LAY DOWN IN FREEZING RUNNING WATER IN A CREEK/RIVER UNTIL YOUR SKIN TURNS CHERRY RED AND THEN GET OUT AND RUN HOME AND FEEL FINE..............BEEN THERE AND DONE ALL THAT------------

WHAT MAKES PEOPLE COLD IS THEIR "FAT".............OBEASE FAT DESTROYS HUMANS, WHILE AN EXTRA 10-20# IS AOK FOR THE WINTER MONTHS.....A LITTLE HIBERNATION FAT NEVER HURTS.

Ayurveda also teaches to consume fruit in season that grows naturally in your specific geographical area.
YUP, ALWAYS IGNORED THAT STUFF TOO..........CHINESE/ASIANA/INDIA HEAVY MEAT EATERS CAME UP WITH ALLOT OF CRAZINESS OVER THEIR HISTORY.

CONSIDER THIS

Humans are created to live where it never gets below 60 degrees

NO APPLES
In fact, the heavily gmo apple trees have a history of over 20,000 modifications and today----you can not raise an apple with pout allot of help from chemicals....in my state, all apple orchards are long gone..............but 50 years ago they were everywhere and they required enormous amounts of chemicals and labor---that labor and demand is now gone.....

PEACHES
Nothing worse than the GMO Peach trees, NATURE WANTS THEM DEAD---lucky if a peach tree can live 15 years.

Apple trees that are natural, can live 100+ years, but no eatable fruit-----same with pears. THEY ALL EXIST in nature, but no eatable fruits----same with grapes. NO EATABLE grapes in the North.

GO TO THAILAND as 1 example-----walk into the jungle and if you avoid the cobras, you can climb trees and get your food......IT EXIST, the way it has existed since humans existed.

REGARDLESS of all that----food / diet is a state of MIND--------we were created perfectly to live on air and sun--------your best foods are only cleansers---not nourishment.

WE ARE IN FACT
SUN
AIR

so eating dead animals/fish or fruits is just an "experience"....

WE ALL EAT due to our parents brain washing us as babies------monkey see, monkey do

As far as juices go-------some are mild, some are not----ORANGE JUICE is the only juice I can drink for years---others, no matter how yummy, eventually I loose taste for----have a enough you could say......

THEN YOU HAVE CANE JUICE
I am still self-exploring CANE

My teacher said it was his favorite and I am seeing why-----it actually satisfies me as much or more than orange---------BUT a FRESH / RIPE ORANGE will be superiot for sure.....

YES
The ORANGE TREES are all highly GMO

CANE? Maybe not so much, not sure.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.516 sec, (2)