CureZone   Log On   Join
day 7 2021

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 125
Published: 5 months ago

day 7 2021

The 7th day or orange juice fasting / lbb capsules and approx 1 sheet of ocean leaf along with a few droppers of Q-10 Tincture

-11 pounds

On your 7th day, you basically have removed from the intestines what you had been eating.........so your at your truest weight.

Naturally your lymph glands can hold many pounds of weight, even hundreds of pounds............for the more advanced, doing orange juice fasting with proper sitz bath-------is truly the kitty's meow

A true sitz bath dates back 170 years and also was known as a cure for all, when done properly....

Today, i say with a few herbs, it is 10x easier and 10x better than medical ever dreamed of.....

mastering the orange juice fast and sitz bath is about as simple as can be---any teen should be capable of fully understanding it and by doing so, they become smarter than the adult medical professionals as far as disease and longevity are concerned.

Last night we started an education for 2 teen girls and 2 teen boys.....that education will last for as long as they want it to last......

the 16 year old boy is the strongest weight lifter in school, strongest kid on the football team, lifts more than his coaches can lift----------his retard coach was bragging about his wisdom of diet and spouting off garbage yesterday.......he said his sister is so smart that she had offers from NFL teams as a dietician.......so the 16 year old mentioned his dad drinks orange juice the first of every year.......the so called teacher/coach said back to him, that orange juice is terrible for you and will destroy your health...............wow, amazing someone did not tell me that 30 years ago, because I have drank more orange juice than most humans that live up North......(I assume those that grow oranges probably or should be drinking more than I have)

I bet the college professionals obtained their wisdom OJ Simpson's defense team when they used the excuse that the reason he could not have harmed anyone is because his bones were destroyed by drinking orange juice for his commercials---they literally are all just about that STUPID.

The 16 year old just ignored the teacher, he has known for a very very long time that teachers can not help that they are brain washed and barely capable of understanding anything that obeys Nature......

The kids ask----why on earth were they sent to schools? It is just part of the game humans must play in order to live as slaves to the governments.....the so called new leader of America staring very soon, has such a low IQ, I doubt that he can be tested and should be inside the retirement homes for the mentally disabled that eventually can't remember their own name..

In order to live in the valley of death--everyone understands you have to play their game.....those that do not understand that, have a very hard time living very long.

The zombies starting taking control 125 years ago----they are easily identified, many of them go to schools that cost $50,000 per year as kids....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (2)