CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sun clinic

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 165
Published: 5 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,436,981

Re: sun clinic

I agree with you on everything you said,

THE GOAL OF THIS FORUM HAS ALWAYS BEEN TO GET PEOPLE TO READ THE OLD MEDICAL BOOKS-------DOCTORS BORN 150+ YEARS AGO WERE NOT "CORRUPT"AND AS THEY SEEN CORRUPTION TAKE OVER THE COLLEGES---THEY ALL WROTE FOR HUMANS TO NEVER TAKE DRUGS AND THAT VACCINES WERE A CREATION OF SLAVERY BY - WAY OF MAKING HUMANS LESS HUMAN.

you turned my life around over 10 years ago and I have followed your principles on eating, fasting, sun, water etc. I try and tell people as much as I can but many many do not listen.

NO ONE CAN CHANGE THE MIND OF ANOTHER HUMAN---FEW TODAY ARE EQUALY YOKED----WE ARE LIVING IN THE TIMES OF NIMROD WHEN PEOPLE ARE "MIXED" , SPEAKING A COMMON LANGUAGE AND THE CRUELEST RACE ON EARTH WILL ALWAYS CONQUER THE ENTIRE PLANET-----1 UNITED RACE THAT HATES ALL OTHER HUMANS, WILL ALWAYS DESTROY THE MIXED HUMANS. MIXED HUMANS ACCEPT OTHERS--WHILE UNITED COMMUNIST RACES ONLY SEEK TO EXTERMINATE EVERYONE THAT DOES NOT COME FROM THEM---THE UNITED RACE OBEYS NATURE---THEY KILL FOR SPACE. WE NOW LIVE IN A TIMES WHEN RIGHT IS WRONG AND WRONG IS RIGHT. WHEN BABIES / LIFE HAVE NO VALUE... ALL THE GREAT AUTHORS KNEW THIS 70+ YEARS AGO...

IN THE "END" HUMANS CAN NOT TOLERATE GOOD---SO THEY HATE GOOD SO MUCH, THEY ALL ORGANIZE AGAINST GOOD PEOPLE---WE SEE THIS TODAY AS WEALTHY PEOPLE HAVE ALL ORGANIZED, SO THEY CAN ACCUMULATE WEALTH AND BUY MORE SLAVES.

WHEN ANYONE PAYS ANOTHER HUMAN TO WORK FOR THEM---THEY SHOULD "FEEL" A LITTLE SAD.... THE CREATION OF $$$ HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FORM OF BEING SLAVES AND THE TRULY CORRUPT HAVE NEVER NEEDED $$$, THEY AND THEIR FRIENDS MAKE THE $$ AND CONTROL THE SCHOOLS SO THEY HAVE AMPLE SLAVES.

Its so scary how people are so obedient and being led to the slaughter.
IF ANYONE WOULD DARE TELL THE TRUTH TODAY ABOUT THE BAD PEOPLE IN AMERICA, THEY SEEK TO KILL/ERASE YOU FROM EXISTENCE---PROOF THAT THE ORGANIZED EVIL HAS TAKEN POWER AND RULES VIA THEIR COLLEGES THAT KEEPS THEM ORGANIZED. PROOF WILLIAM BRANHAM WAS CORRECT IN HIS WARNINGS 80 YEARS AGO....

I have a friend with throat cancer and told her about you and she just keeps going in the have more of her throat removed.
99% OF THE TIME-----WHEN A FRIEND OR RELATIVE SUGGEST TO ANOTHER TO TRY SOMETHING NATURAL INSTEAD OF DRUGS AND OPERATIONS---IT IS A WASTE OF TIME.
EVEN WHEN I WAS A CHILD-----MANY WOMEN AND MEN IN THEIR OLD AGE, WERE ON 25+ PRESCRIPTION DRUGS-----TODAY 25-35 DIFFERENT DRUGS IS STILL COMMON.....SOME PEOPLE TAKE SO MUCH DOPE, THAT THEY END UP IN A COMA FOR YEARS IN A HOME WHERE EVEN THE HOME HEALTH NURSES WEREE UNABLE TO MURDER THEM----WELL, I TAKE THAT MAKE, IT IS NOT MURDER WHEN THE PEOPLE WANTED TO DIE AND JUST KEPT BREATHING NO MATTER HOW MUCH POISON THEY LET EVIL PEOPLE PUT IN THEIR BODY.

I will buy the 502 book, like I said,
THAT BOOK IS JUST ABOUT OBSOLETE---TOOK ALLOT OF TIME TO GET RID OF 500 OF THEM, BUT JUST FINALLY HAPPENED...I THINK IT WAS TAKEN OFF THE WEB STORE OR SOON WILL BE BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY A COUPLE LEFT.

THE BOOK NEEDS TO BE IN FULL COLOR AND HARD BACK-----BACK THEN, THAT WOULD HAVE COST $150 PER BOOK TO PRINT. IN COLOR AS A SOFT BACK IT WAS $75

THE 1 HERB TEACHER I HAD WROTE A HANDFUL OF BOOKS AND THEY ALL COST OVER $500 A PIECE....HE SAID DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OBTAINING THEM, HE SAID IT WAS ALL SCIENTIFIC GARBAGE OF NO REAL VALUE.

IF I EVER PRINT THAT BOOK AGAIN, I WOULD READ IT FIRST AND EDIT AS I WENT AND I KNOW I WOULD DESTROY AT LEAST 50% OF THE BOOK---BECAUSE TODAY, JUST A FEW YEARS LATER, THE WORLD HAS DECAYED THAT MUCH AND -------------

10 years ago I printed them for myself as I knew how valuable the information is. I think I might have them in storage at my sisters
MY BOOK IS JUST A 20 YEAR EXPERIENCE OF LEARNING FROM THOSE OLD BOOKS---I ALWAYS SAID, READ THE OLD BOOKS; SO YOU ALREADY HAVE ALL YOU NEED.....

DR. HAY
DR. JACKSON
DR. CHRISTOPHER

THESE ARE MY 3 MAIN TEACHERS, THEIR BOOKS ARE THE "BASICS".....
DR. JACKSON MY MOST FAVORITE, BUT HE FAILED TO USE HERBS ALSO, SO IF YOU BLEND THEM ALL TOGETHER, YOU HAVE SOMETHING 50X GREATER THAN ANY HARVARD MEDICAL EDUCATION COULD PROVIDE YOU FOR YOUR LONGEVITY.

HARVARD/YALE/PRINSTON, ETC. IS NEVER ABOUT YOUR LONGEVITY, THAT EDUCATION IS ABOUT $$$ AND CONTROL

but I will buy the 502 page book, I have stocked up in the books you recommened, dr Christophers old book, that was very expnesive

HIS BOOK USE TO BE $39, THEN WENT TO $69 AND THEN WENT ON A DVD WITH ALL THEIR BOOKS FOR CHEAP---THEIR BOOKS WERE TO SALE PRODUCTS AFTER THE DAD DIED.........THE CHILDREN WERE NOT 1/2 WHAT THEIR DAD WAS----AFTER DAD DIED, IT BECAME ABOUT THE $$$.
I HAVE DR. CHRISTOPHER'S ORIGINAL HAND TYPED 1,000 PAGE EDUCATION ON PAPER---I CAME ABOUT IT BY A STRANGE WAY THAT MADE ME HAVE $4,000 IN THE LOOSE PAGES....8 YEARS AGO WE STARTED HAND TYPING IT TO A COMPUTER, BUT THE PERSON DOING IT QUIT AFTER ABOUT THE THIRD CHAPTER------IN RECENT TIMES I KNOW A COUPLE OF TEEN AGE GIRLS SEEKING WORK, SO IT MAY POSSIBLY GET TYPED THIS YEAR.....

DAVID CHRISTOPHER PRINTS THE SCHOOL OF NATURAL HEALING BOOK---HE TOLD ME HE PICHED ALL HIS DAD'S SPIRITUAL STUFF AND ALL THE STUFF THAT WAS NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT AND EVERYTHING NOT GOOD FOR SELLING HERBS------SO YOUR END BOOK IS 1/2 THE SIZE THAT DR. CHRISTOPHER TYPED IT........SO I AM FAIRLY SURE DR. CHRISTOPHER NEVER LIVED LONG ENOUGH TO SEE THE FEW VIDEOS HE MADE, AND NOT THE FINAL COPY OF THE BIG SCHOOL BOOK....THAT ALL HAPPENED JUST SHORTLY BEFORE HE DIED-------I HEARD FROM 1 OF HIS DAUGHTERS HOW DR. CHRISTOPHER DIED AND THEY NEVER WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT EITHER-----ALMOST ALWAYS, WHEN HEALTH AUTHORS DIE, THEY KEEP IT QUIET, BECAUSE IT IS BAD FOR BUSINESS---JUST LIKE CLARK DYING FROM CANCER AFTER SHE WROTE ALL THOSE CURE FOR CANCER BOOKS-----EVERYONE WARNED HER THAT WHAT SHE BELIEVED IN MOST, WAS INSURANCE SHE WOULD DIE FROM CANCER, BUT SHE COULD NOT BELIEVE SGE WAS WRONG....SHE WANTED TO BELIEVE ACIDS WAS THE PATHWAY TO LIFE............

and probably not even available anymore,
AS EACH NEW OWNER TOOK THE CHRISTOPHER BRAND NAME--DAVID KEPT ALTERING THE BOOK, SO PEOPLE WANT A PRE 1970 BOOK IF THEY CAN FIND IT------1 DAY AFTER THEY ARE ALL GONE,MAYBE I WILL DO SOMETHING WITH THE ORIGINAL 1,000 PAGES.............I KNOW AN AUTHOR FROM THEIR PART OF THEW COUNTRY AND HE BELIEVED MUCH OF THE 1,000 PAGES WAS WRITTEN BY A DIFFERENT HERB AUTHOR AND THAT HE HAD SEEN IT MANY YEARS AGO---BUT THE COPY I HAVE HAS HIS NAME CLEARLY WITHIN THE BOOK---BUT HIS FAVORITE TEACHER, DR. SHOOK WROTE THE SAME WAY---SO I ASSUME IT IS A BLEND OF WHAT THEY ALL BELIEVED BACK THEN.....

DR. CHRISTOPHER BELIEVED ALL GOV WOULD QUICKLY BECOME EVIL AND THAT IS WHY HE PUT TO PAPER WHAT HE KNEW--------DAVID CHRISTOPHER TOLD ME HIS DAD GAVE AWAY THEIR INHERITANCES THE DAY HE STARTED WRITING BOOKS---BUT DAVID CONTROLS THE PRINTING AND HAS MADE ALLOT, ALLOT OF $$$ OFF OF HIS DAD'S LOVE OF HERBS.

the doctor moms book,
SHE AND HER HUSBAND WERE CRIMINALS FROM DAY 1 AND SHE STILL IS A PREDATOR OF THE AMISH--AS IS DAVID---YOU WILL FIND NO 2 GREATER LIARS AND CONS IN THE HERBAL WORLD--SHE IS THE QUEEN OF SCAMS AND STEALING AND HAS A RELIGION THT ENABLES HER TO COLLECT UNWANTED BABIES--SHE LIVES TO COLLECT UNWANTED BABIES AND SHE LIVES THE OPPOSITE OF HER BOOK---100% THE OPPOSITE. SHE CAN NOT WRITE, SO I AM SURE DAVID WROTE THAT BOOK.

the dr hulda clark book.
HULDA LIVED AS SHE WROTE
SHE MUST BE ADMIRED FOR DOING WHAT SHE BELIEVED--EVEN IF IT KILLED HER.
WHILE MOST OF THE HERBAL AUTHORS LIVED THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY WROTE--HERBS WAS JUST A WAY TO MAKE $$$ FOR THEM.
I SEN CLARK DRINK AND EAT THE ACIDS SHE PREACHED ABOUT, I SEEN HER TEETH FULL OF HOLES---SHE WROTE ABOUT WHAT SHE BELIEVED IN......

So again I appreciate your infomration and regard as the most sound when it comes to health. I am suprised how easy it was for my health to decline from one procedure. I am 46 drug free
THAT IS GREAT---DON'T READ BOOK 2, BOOK 2 EXPLAINS HOW THEY SPRAY YOU LIKE A BUG TO MAKE SURE YOUR NOT WELL AFTER AGE 40
SO YOU MUST BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME-----IT CAN BE DONE. NOTHING WILL BE PERFECT, BUT PEOPLE CAN SURVIVE AFTER AGE 40 AND NOT START LOOKING LIKE THEY ARE 800 YEARS OLD.

and up till then very very healthy. My skin looks better than some 30 year olds,

WHEN PEOPLE START LIVING, THEY NATURALLY LOOK YOUNGER---------THE OLDEST RESELLER WE HAD UP UNTIL THIS SPRING WHEN HE WAS KILLED IN A WRECK----HE CAME OUT OF NASA AND WAS SCARED FROM ACCIDENTAL FIRES AND A VERY TOXIC LIFETIME AND WE MET HIM AT A CLARK SEMINAR IN KENTUCKY 20 YEARS AGO---HE LOOKED OLD.......HE HAD INTEREST IN HEALTH, BECAUSE HE ALSO HAD AN EDUCATION IN MEDICAL; ONCE ON THE HERBS AND LESS TOXIC LIFE, HE LOOKED YOUNGER EVERY TIME WE SEEN HIM.......THEY SAY HE PULLED OUT INTO "TRAFFIC AND WAS BROAD SIDED, BUT I KNOW THE TRUCK HE WAS DRIVING NEEDED MECHANIC WORK---HE WAS A MILLIONAIRE, BUT ONE OF THOSE EXTREMELY TIGHT MILLIONAIRES THAT REFUSED TO SPEND $$$ ON HIMSELF, HIS WIFE DROVE A NICE VEHICLE, BUT HE LIKED DRIVING HIS OLD JUNK TRUCK AND I ASSUME HIS BRAKES FAILED, BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO TRADE HIS MECHANIC AN OLD SAFE IN EXCHANGE FOR A NEW BRAKE JOB-----SADLY HIS WIFE WAS IN THE PASSENGER SEAT AND WAS IN A COMA FOR MONTHS AND PROBABLY DEAD BY NOW-----AT LEAST HE DID NOT DIE FROM A DISEASE----1 MINUTE HE WAS ALIVE AND THE NEXT HE WAS NOT.......HE WAS THE FIRST PERSON WE NOTICED THAT HIS SKIN WAS SO TERRIBLE AND BY DOING ORANGE JUICE FASTING AND HERBS HE GOT YOUNGER LOOKING EVERY YEAR...

I do yoga daily
LEARNING PROPER BREATHING HAS MORE VALUE THAN ALL ELSE---SO YOUR DOING GREAT.....YOU CAN NEVER STOP LEARNING WITH YOGA............THEIR EXPERTS HAVE THE HISTORY........THEY LEARNED HOW TO NOT EAT, NOT DRINK AND SOME COULD CONTROL THEIR WEIGHT BY BREATH ALONE----------THE GREATEST ONE ON VERY OLD MEDICAL VIDEO IS A MAN THAT WENT ON STAGE IN FRONT OF HUNDREDS OF DOCTORS AND ALLOWED SWORDS TO GO THROUGH HIS BELLY AND OUT HIS BACK.......THAT VIDEO IS ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL VIDEOS, BECAUSE FEW HUMANS TODAY ARE THAT POWERFUL....

and always eat my tree fruit and on a daily basis have followed the advice from your first books.
KEEP IN MIND, I HAVE ONBLY WRITTEN 2 BOOKS---WHAT I CALL BOOK 2 AND THE 502 PAGE PAPER BOOK---OTHER BOOKS WOULD HAVE BEEN FROM PAST AUTHORS....SUCH AS WHAT I CALL BOOK 1,3,4,5,6, ETC.

I am excited to get the new 502 page book that includes everything. My husband said we can buy it next week. Thank you again for everything. May God bless you and protect you and your family.
THANKS
IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT ON THE WEB STORE, E-MAIL/CALL BRENDA AND SHE WILL SEND YOU ONE ......I THINK SHE HAS 5-6 LEFT.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (6)