CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coconut, Brazil nut, Paul Bragg, Jack LaLanne

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 254
Published: 5 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,437,050

Re: Coconut, Brazil nut, Paul Bragg, Jack LaLanne

I asked my produce manager if they could order some hard shell coconuts since I can't find them anywhere, and haven't had one for a long time. There's ten or twelve in a case. I'll probably buy at least half of the case in a week when they get here. I mentioned to him they are antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral so they are good medicine with the sickness going around. Lots of good fats and pure water in them.

I saw years ago that you mentioned Paul Bragg

WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT PAUL FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS----

found a guy in South America that claimed to be 150 years old and ate only Brazil nuts for years and nothibg else.
I BELIEVE THAT WAS "INDIA"

I read a while back that it is supposed to be illegal to cut down Brazil nut trees in three or four countries down there - as the trees can live between 300 and 1000 years old. I bought three pounds of them a few weeks ago. I've got all of the Bragg books on a flash drive, I've read a few of them, but I'll be reading them all this year.

I've mentioned the stories snd feats of strength of Jack LaLanne,
WAS TALKING ABOUT JACK THE OTHER DAY---

who was inspired by Paul Bragg after he was sickly and weak at 16 and started following Paul's advice, to a few people over the years. Inculding to some college kids who were looking at a muscle magazine at my job next to the cash register.
They had no idea who Jack was. So I mentioned his name and when he was 70, there is a video online showing him handcuffed and shacked with 70 people in 70 boats and swam a mile off the coast of the Alcatraz jail. They looked very surprised to say the least. He sold a juicer for years and died at about 93 years old.
JACK SADLY DID NOT FOLLOW THE BASIC RULES OF ALKALINITY AND PARASITES----HIS WIFE LEAD HIM AROUND LIKE A SICKY PUPPY DOG NOT LONG AGO---THEY USED JACK FOR THE $$$$ AT THE END, TO SALE JUICERS

I'm trying to eliminate processed foods more. I lost 35 pounds last year, being more active and eating when hungry verses out of boredom. Down to 205, at six foot tall, doing exercises and lifting weights. Trying to read this forum a lot more and telling friends about it.

SOUNDS GREAT
BLESSINGS
MH

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.938 sec, (2)