CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: serve Biden loyally as Trump. COLOSSIANS 3:22

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

trapper/kcmo Views: 152
Published: 3 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,437,278

Re: serve Biden loyally as Trump. COLOSSIANS 3:22

Do not believe anyone who says "trust the plan" or "there is hope."

The only hope is the American gun owner, which will do nothing. I just hope there are a few people that want to do a little well directed long range house cleaning. Anyway, consider this:

The communists have infiltrated America so badly that to enforce the stolen election they were able to shut down every court, every governor (that mattered), every media outlet, even Newsmax (which may be pumping B.S. to re-legitimize themselves now that the coup is complete, so it does not matter) - AND NOW AMERICA IS HOPING THE MILITARY WILL SAVE US, WHEN OBAMA PURGED EVERY LAST AMERICAN LOYALIST OUT OF THE LEADERSHIP AND TRUMP DID NOTHING TO FIX THAT BECAUSE JARED WAS HIS PRIMARY ADVISOR. Dream on, the military will do NOTHING.

Rather than let spurious "hopium" drug you into inaction, GET MOVING AND AT LEAST BUG OUT OR PREPARE TO BUG OUT THE MOMENT THE POWER GOES OUT, if the power goes out it will be one message: TIME IS UP.

Things are going to be moving very quickly very soon, communists smash it down QUICK and many many many of them in various positions have called for the destruction of anyone who refuses to accept the official lie.

NEW Q MEME MAKING THE ROUNDS. IT GOES LIKE THIS:

"Trust the plan. Harris and Biden are secret agents working for MAGA! Please wait for it to happen."

BE CAREFUL: COMMUNISTS FRONT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FACE YOU'LL EVER SEE

And no matter how good it looks, it is the face of a killer. BE CAREFUL NOT TO TRUST THEM, they have committed a coup and are downright dangerous.

THE CON JOB: After destroying so many people with the Corona scam, team Biden claims they are going to make everyone's life easier with a BIG CASH PAYOUT.

You know, the one Trump tried to do and they filled with pork and destroyed.

YOU DID NOT LOSE YOUR GUNS IN A "BOATING ACCIDENT".

Don't be the IDIOT who posts that, if you think they don't know that ruse you are LOST. The FBI is not incompetent, the FBI is CORRUPT. Don't tell them ahead of time what your story line will be, you just say you sold them all. Or they got stolen. Break a lock and take a picture.

IF YOU BURY YOUR GUNS, PUT THEM IN PVC (OR ZINC COATED STEEL) PIPE AND IN THAT PIPE, TOTALLY IMMERSE THEM IN OIL. Leave no room for water in the pipe AT ALL. Silicone will not seal the pipe, use only PVC glue on a cap on one end, and on the other end it has to screw off and be sealed with teflon tape. If cooking oil is cheaper, use that and make sure the pipe can unscrew without losing the oil.

The action and barrel will fit in a small pipe. Take the stock off and hide that somewhere dry.

REMEMBER: THIS SITE WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO CALL Q FALSE.

I took heat for that, but I was right. What happened? INACTION. Exactly what they needed to get away with stealing it.

Now we have an election that was SO RIGGED the military has to enforce it. How could even the military be corrupt? Remember the Obama generals? How he fired ALL OF THEM that were loyal to the United States?

This is the real election map that includes people who voted early and voted often, plus illegals. This is how Trump smashed it even with dead people voting. This is what they saw in Europe.

REMEMBER: CHINA DID NOT STEAL THIS, THE BAGEL TRIBE DID.

THESE RESULTS WERE WHAT THEY SAW IN GERMANY SO THEY HAVE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED TWICE OR MORE IN THEM PLUS THE ILLEGALS AND IT STILL CAME OUT LIKE THAT.

HEY FBI, WHY DON'T YOU EVER WORK FOR US????

This sign should say "please send us information on vote fraud".

BUY A SHORT WAVE RADIO. GET A SANGEAN 405.

If the web gets cut off from all conservatives, at least you won't be stuck with America's MSM.

Obviously it does not have to be that model, but that's a guaranteed good one. If you want to spend less, (this one costs about $90) read the reviews on Amazon and pick one out.

Amazon has these but I hate Amazon now. You can also get one on Ebay. It is a very sensitive radio that will get foreign stations if the alt media gets totally blasted away. You should be able to get one for less than $100.

The CCrane radios are OK too but the Sangean is just as good and cheaper. If you want to spend more, the sky is the limit and the quality gets better. The Sangean 405 will solve the problem quite well for a price that is higher than the cheapies but nowhere near exotic. Most bang for the buck. Art Bell talked about these when he was not advertising for CCrane.

I am going to ignore this topic for now because Mex is anti-censorship, I'll get info one way or another. If I HAVE TO I'll get the Sangean 405 off Mercado Libre (amazon is OUT) but I have no plans for this now, other things are a lot more pressing and I have to prove I actually need this for the site before I get one.

By the way, if the site gets cut off to the United States, I have considered building a radio transmitter with about 5,000 watts that is explicitly set up to ONLY do an ionospheric bounce down into the United States from here. A radio like this one would pick that up. The newer switching semiconductors can do the transmitter very well on the cheap, and the power supply will be a bank of group 31T batteries. That's how you do it CHEAP. If this gets done, the frequency will be AM and would not stay the same, it is a safe bet it will be jammed so I'll be able to drop it anywhere on the dial instantly.

Don't buy the radio for this reason though, I'll only do this if I can confirm they put up a firewall to block this site.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (4)