CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded is trump toast?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

trapper/kcmo Views: 75
Published: 88 days ago

is trump toast?

Watch what happens to Trump now.

When communists overthrow a government, they take those they threw out and grind them into horse meat. Watch what they do to Trump. He will now be falsely charged, destroyed, and totally disposed of. JUST WATCH. And everyone will just let it happen because anyone who lifts a finger to stop it will be murdered behind the scenes.

Yeah, people are saying it is a communist takeover but I doubt many actually believe it. Watch what they do to Trump. JUST WATCH.

The last thing communists want after a takeover is for the legitimate leadership to survive to make a comeback. So they annihilate that leadership and can be confident the courts will be corrupt enough to make it happen. They'll invent ANY lie they want, and they will make it stick, communists live OF, BY, and FOR the lie, it is the root of their existence. Justice will not prevail.

Watch what happens to Trump now.

When communists overthrow a government, they take those they threw out and grind them into horse meat. Watch what they do to Trump. He will now be falsely charged, destroyed, and totally disposed of. JUST WATCH. And everyone will just let it happen because anyone who lifts a finger to stop it will be murdered behind the scenes.

Yeah, people are saying it is a communist takeover but I doubt many actually believe it. Watch what they do to Trump. JUST WATCH.

Sandy Hook will be used to take Alex out

A federal judge opened up the pathway for all the con artists to sue him. AND NOW MY NEXT REPORT: THE WALKING DEAD WAS REAL

THE WALKING DEAD WAS A DOCUMENTARY, I HAVE PROOF.

YEARS AFTER THESE GIRLS WERE CERTIFIED TO HAVE DIED AT SANDY HOOK, THEY ARE STILL ALIVE. only not. YOU SEE: Zombies are real, there really is life after death and here is the proof:

You can compare these much more clearly with this larger photo.

HEY SANDY HOOK CON ARTISTS!! IF YOU TAKE DOWN ALEX OVER YOUR HORSE SHIT, ALL I NEED IS THAT PHOTO AND YOUR SHIT WON'T FLY.

A LOT OF WHAT YOU ARE SEEING ON TV IS PROBABLY FAKE.

Obama disappeared from the feed today. Here is the video.

This is how completely he vanished. Trolls are saying it was just a video glitch from compression, but that's a HOAX because the camera re-drew the pillars behind Obama, they did not just leave a distorted frame, they left a clear frame with what was behind him showing. QUESTION: Is Biden even alive, or is everything being hoaxed via AI?

THAT is what I'd call a "glitch" in the matrix!

LANCET: "OOPS, SORRY:" Hydroxychloroquine works GREAT against Coronavirus! right on cue!!!

SURPRISE SURPRISE: This got buried totally by all media outlets until AFTER Biden was sworn in, so everyone missed it!

Meanwhile the MSM kept quoting there was no science for hydroxychloroquine and that it had been fully debunked by The Lancet all the while they bashed Trump right to the bitter end. Guess what? NOW THAT BIDEN IS IN THE REPORT AGAINST HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE HAS BEEN REDACTED WITH APOLOGIES FOR HOW POORLY IT WAS DONE, AND IT IS BACK DATED TO JUNE!!!!!

I don't believe this was retracted for that long, yet there are supporting stories even in the MSM that are back dated, stating that they knew about this all the way back then, and WE DID NOT KNOW???? That's how communists roll, I DOUBT I MISSED THIS. NOW THE LANCET IS CLAIMING HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE WORKS GREAT AT CURING COVID. Gee, a LOT of people said they'd do this the minute they ousted Trump, and now, VOILA! right as the coup is complete and Biden is sworn in, THERE IT IS.

HEY EVERYBODY, we have been stating the report was bogus and Hydroxychloroquine was GREAT, EVER SINCE JUNE. Gosh, you did not know that? YOU MEAN YOU EVEN MISSED ALL THE MSM REPORTS SAYING SO? BY GOSH! HOW???? WHY ON EARTH did they even bother with a vaccine? the problem has been licked for 8 months!!!

Welcome to life under communism!

And by the way, keep social distancing and wear your mask.

Now we know for certain: The entire Covid hoax was run for the sole purpose of getting Trump out of power. Whether or not they continue to run this hoax after the main objective has been accomplished will be anyone's guess.

Trump's "coke button"

According to looney toon news, which may or may not be accurate, Trump had a button on his desk he pushed to order diet coke. Now, I don't really believe this because if it was so, the MSM would have been all over this. But I'll humor them, and point out that Biden should have left that button in place so he could summon a kid to sniff whenever he wanted. I am sure the capitol is now corrupt enough to have that happen right out in the open and no one would utter a peep, after all it was not Bill's fault he got caught with Monica. How many times prior did he get away with it?

UPDATE:

Usually when I post here it has a ripple effect and the B.S. stops. Not this time. FOR THE RECORD: There is no interim goverment. Biden and Harris ARE IN CHARGE. No one is going to save us. Not the military, and not some Quack Anon. IT IS OVER, unless the American gun owner finally decides to make a difference. But you can keep believing in false hopes and watch everything go right down the ol'shitteree. The communists are absolute masters of manipulation. Watch it happen, while everyone is disgusted with the martians for not saving us. Yes, I have even heard there is a group of aliens that won't tolerate this coup.

THERE WILL BE ONE (1) PURGE OF CORRUPTION FROM THIS SYSTEM NOW, AND ACCORDING TO THOSE IN CHARGE NOW THAT "CORRUPTED" INDIVIDUAL IS YOU. Communists will simply label YOU as the threat and they'll take you out, people had damn well better realize the tables have been turned. It goes the same way every time, and despite history being right there to tell us, it keeps on working. All the communists have to do is play the book and they win, even when many people know what is in that book.

Q-ANON WAS USED BY THE BOLSHEVIKS 100 YEARS AGO DURING THEIR TAKEOVER OF RUSSIA.

DO NOT BELIEVE THERE ARE GOOD LEADERS IN THE MILITARY THAT WILL SAVE YOU, THIS IS A SOVIET BOLSHEVIK PLOY THAT IS IN THE HISTORY BOOKS. TAKE ACTION INSTEAD.

LOTS of people are spreading BULLSHIT about how Trump will be back and that the military will take action. SORRY, THAT IS NOT THE CASE. IT IS, INSTEAD, A BOLSHEVIK PSY OP THEY HAVE ALREADY DONE BEFORE. SEE THIS:

The Bolsheviks already ran this psy op very successfully 100 years ago. They caused the public to do nothing until their takeover was complete by feeding false hopes that there was a movement within the military to stop the communist takeover. It worked then. Don't let it work again.

Here is proof this has been done before, and is happening RIGHT NOW, in the United States. There are no good factions of the military that will save us.

RUMOR: Biden told Congress to go home because they are not needed when he can rule via executive order

This is not spurious rumor, It is highly credible, do not write it off. I'll wait for secondary confirmation before I totally believe this however.

RUMOR: Rep Marjorie Green filed articles of impeachment on biden today, as she stated she would

Waiting for confirmation on this.

UPDATE: NOW CONFIRMED.

The impeachment is likely to succeed so they can position Kamala and Pelosi and then really let tyranny rip.

CONFIRMED: THEY ARE DELETING DISLIKES FROM BIDEN'S VIDEOS. However, I found an inauguration video Youtube missed, that shows the true public sentiment, HERE ARE BIDEN'S REAL STATS (until Youtube deletes them)

UPDATE: This went from 30K dislikes to 40K, with 4.3K likes, Youtube has obviously not found this yet because it is not listed. This video is the REAL litmus test, in reality, Biden is getting dissed just shy of 10:1

Here is a capture of them deleting dislikes from another Biden video.

But wait, there's more!

If you post the compilation of Biden sniffing children, Twitter will ban you for child exploitation! I KID YOU NOT. THAT IS NOT RUMOR. that is how corrupt communists are.

OK, I SURRENDER. JUST SO I DON'T GET ACCUSED OF "CHILD EXPLOITATION", I'LL POST THIS:

Look at the expressions on every face in this photo. Sorta tells the whole story.

New meme going around

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.109 sec, (6)