CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ships

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Shipping on order over $29

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 162
Published: 5 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,437,367

Re: ships

the iodine is a very very old subject here---i think 19 years ago i beat that subject to death to no evail as it took over the cureazone top spots...

all I can say is that the entire iodine chapter in my 502 page book has all I can say about iodine and where it comes from verses the chemical iodine they sale in stores for animals.

YES, allot of people died in 2020, they say far less than in previous years of the common flue----most likely because so many stay away from hospitals in 2020, so the death rates dropped traumatically.

is there a deadly virus similar to the 1917 vaccination induced germ warfare? ABSOLUTELY NOT, the estimates from that germ warfare went past 200 million civilians deaths and they have never even included the asians that died. History is suggesting they have kept that virus alive every year since and have used it for population controls.....world wide they all explore germ warfare and give it the weird names.

In my area, I have not heard of anyone actually dying because of a new super bug----in fact, the sickliest and the oldest, on an average that I know of----go to a M.D. and they all got the same answer---just go home and take Tylenol and ignore it and with in 3-14 days their symptoms were gone and they never ever knew if they just had a cold or flue--- 1 sickly lady I know that had mono at age 16 and for 30 years never had health---when she tested positive---they did zero for her, told her to go home and they called up later and discovered she was alive and doing "normal", they have been milking her of her blood ever since.........

TO DATE, I have never known of 1 soul that went to a hospital in my part of the state and was admitted or treated. For that reason-----in church maybe 3 people wear a mask............the only time anyone wears a mask is when they enter a store or restaurant that demands it on their door---but the young men refuse and no one ask them to put on a mask-----the males age 17-25 are absolutely sick of anything trying to treat them like a sheep and wear a mask----

Naturally we do not live in a crowded city like area-----so surely that must be where that stuff is a problem...so we stay away, especially in 2020 and quite content to be done with taking vacations as long as the world is in crazy mode.

Call us blessed----we got more food than we could eat in a lifetime, the ability to stay comfortable and secure-----we live far away from the cities.

Lucky we are..

Good Luck
study up on the subject of iodine-----the stuff sold for animals, is very toxic as far as i am aware of and no one for 50 years in America has commercial made iodine for human use as far as i know---some pharmacist would custom make it, but it has not been for human use since the 60's....

I had a very old friend that was very wealthy----very very wealthy, but also very greedy----I showed him how to make lugol's solution many years ago and he use to make silver water by the barrels and he sold both to the amish till the day he died in a wreck this spring----i could never convince him---because greed over controlled him---his millions did not follow them to their graves...

Silver water and Lugol's are 2 extremely bad chemicals...very toxic, very destructive-- in my opinion and the liquid iodine will poison babies in mother's womb. All the mother need do is put a few drops on her wrist and when she has a baby--that baby will come out iodine toxic----that fact is why lugol's was listed in 1950 as in the top most toxic medical drugs---because of possible birth defects.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.156 sec, (2)