CureZone   Log On   Join
i read the news today, oh boy

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

trapper/kcmo Views: 76
Published: 82 days ago

i read the news today, oh boy

After I posted the Sangean ATS-405, it sold out in all American markets.

The ATS-405 is arguably the best AM radio reciever there is. There are better short wave receivers (though the 405 is not bad for this)

VERY IMPORTANT: If you have the money, ALL of the CCrane radios in their latest releases are good.

I was surprised when I looked into this, as I was not impressed with Ccrane in the past. But after checking into them closely now, they ALL make the grade (skywave and up). There are probably some older or cheaper models that are not good, make sure you get a current model.

The Eton Elite executive (which is a Grundig) is the best all around mid priced radio, at $140. It is more advanced than the Sangean and can do SSB.

The best radio out there (anywhere) is the Eton Elite 750. I have had EXTREME radios in the past, and the only thing that matches what I have had before is the elite 750. I am surprised it only costs $350. It is seriously the only one out there that is totally extreme. I noticed this one months ago and when I saw it, I was like, FINALLY, there is a modern one that is like the one I had, swiveling AM antenna and all. Everyone out there agrees it is the best, for a price. When I had one of this caliber it could suck in German polkas like they were broadcast from a super station a mile away. No drift. It was flawless.

There are some pirate versions of the CCranes I am not going to list because they irk me, but they are as good and cost less.

Nothing in the news today

There was a huge event where a bunch of common people beat the crooks on Wall steet and supposedly that's a disaster . . . . Biden has now done 40 executive orders and they are all bad but that's not news because everyone should exepect that type of thing when a coup happens. Not news: The American gun owners are doing nothing to save the country because guilt trips and calling them radicals and nutcases is enough to crush them. Everything is infiltrated anyway. Any that have common sense will get whacked post haste.

So I took a look at Iranian media and evidently being able to enrich 17 kilograms of uranium to 20 percent purity in a month is some sort of huge breakthrough. Meanwhile there are over 100 American nuclear facilities sitting with thousands of tons of the stuff (each) in fuel pools. How many kilograms a month does that equal over the last 50 years? Probably a hundred thousand or so. The U.S. has to have done at least 100 tons a month for 50 years to get the fuel pools stacked so deep. How can Iran be screwing up that bad? Obviously they can't figure out a secret or two.

It appears Iran believes it has beaten Covid. But what was there to beat anyway? They think they won. Against WHAT? I'll postulate a more likely scenario - if the Iranians really think Covid was real, someone got into the food or water supply and poisoned it, and now somehow lost access. Now there are stories everywhere about the fraud in all of this - our landlord's mom was perfectly normal, happy, talking, partying, and then choked on something and had to go to the hospital. Diagnosis: Covid! It never stops. So what did Iran beat anyway, really? I'll say one thing they beat: The flu. Because now everything is COVID, every last sniffle and scraped knee.

Yes, there are piles and piles and piles of reports about how the vax is maiming people, but how many piles can you report before you have said it enough? NOT NEWS.

But obviously there IS news out there to report, what are we missing? With social media totally censored and me being about 2 weeks away from having an excellent antenna set up to make short wave really work well, what are we missing? All I can get now is the same canned crap the American MSM has on the BBC, a few Alex rants, bible stations, cuba and a bunch of Chinese. I need to be picking up the little guys . . . . . come to think of it I might need a different radio because single sideband is a real trick to understand when what I have won't decode it. Anyway, I am as new at this as practically everyone else is, I cannot believe how bad the internet dried up after they REALLY cracked down and I got caught off guard.

I mentioned potential false flags yesteday, should I do it again today? Anyway, I'll be changing tactics here, the old way is not working anymore.

NEW BILL BEFORE CONGRESS:

1. $800 insurance per year to own guns.
2. Psych eval once every 3 years to own guns, including 24 hours training
3. Can't loan guns to anyone without explicit government permission
4. 21 year old minimum to own a gun
5. No magazines above 11 rounds.

MINIMUM of a $75,000 find AND 15 years in jail for ANY violations. Read this piece of work here. Will it pass? Foreigners are already laughing at Americans for accepting the stolen election without firing a single shot.

AS I STATED EARLIER, AS SOON AS TRUMP WAS OUT, SPACEX GOES BYE BYE

UPDATE: Apparently the FAA moved the launch date to the 29th. Watch it not happen, rocket launches are not so easy that without any precedent or reason whatsoever the FAA simply shuts them down. This is unprecedented, we are on totally new turf.

THE FAA STOPPED SPACEX FROM DOING A TEST LAUNCH, AND I PREDICT THEY'LL NEVER DO ANOTHER TEST LAUNCH BECAUSE THE FAA WILL SIMPLY CLAIM "SAFETY PROBLEMS" EVERY TIME. THAT MEANS MARS IS CANCELED AS IS EVERYTHING ELSE, EXCEPT FOR PERHAPS ALREADY SCHEDULED SATELLITE LAUNCHES, AND I WOULD BET EVEN THOSE ARE CANCELED.

The communists are NOT going to allow America to advance in any area. they are shutting it all down NOW, and stopping spacex from doing a test launch they got approval for under Trump proves it. GAME OVER, all the way.

KISS IT AWAY FOLKS, AS SOON AS TRUMP WAS OUT, NOW EVERYONE IS SAYING REGULATIONS WILL PREVENT A MARS MISSION. Regulations are what communists use to destroy EVERYTHING in a nation they seek to destroy.

And I said this. I stated repeatedly over the past couple years that if Trump is ever ousted, you can kiss Spacex bye bye. There will be no mars mission. They did this sooner than I thought, like flipping a switch. It was like a switch was flipped the nanosecond they did their coup.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.154 sec, (4)