CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stocking up

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 162
Published: 4 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,437,671

Re: Stocking up

What is the best way to stock up on anti-worm herbs?

BY STOCKING UP-----WITH HERBS, IDEALLY YOU WANT HERBS THAT WILL LAST FOREVER.......

TEA (WHOLE OR CUT UP HERBS) ARE BEST USED WITHIN A YEAR---BUT HERBS ARE A SOURCE OF PLANT / TREE MINERALS---SO AS LONG AS YOUR TEA IS DRY, NOT CONTAMINATED WITH MOLD, ETC. IT WILL MAKE "TEA" AND BY FAR, TEA IS THE CHOICE OF THE WORLD-----SUPER CHEAP, SUPER EASY AND YOU CAN WALK "OUTSIDE" AND PICK FROM THE WILD.........THE NATIVE PEOPLE---THOSE PEOPLE PRE WHITE COATS----THEY USED WHOLE HERBS THAT GREW OUTSIDE THE FARM HOUSE OR BACK A FEW YEARS-----OUTSIDE THE TEEPEE OR WOOD CABIN.

THE HERBAL "DOCTORS" ARE THE ONES THAT CREATED THE HERBAL "MEDICINES" THAT COULD BE PUT IN BOTTLES FOR THE CITY FOLK TO BUY.

Do you recommend getting regular bottles of PWA or PWA tinctures? It seems like the many bottles would start to take up a lot of space. Is there any concern about expiration of product of bought in bulk?

EXPIRATION?

GRAIN ALCOHOL AND AS WELL AS ESSENTIAL OILS ARE "DEATH" TO BACTERIA. FOR THAT MATTER, MANY TREE/SEED/FRUIT OILS ARE DEATH TO BACTERIA WHEN THEY HAVE ZERO WATER CONTENT---BECAUSE OILS "SMOTHER" CREATURES THAT REQUIRE OXYGEN.

THE DOCTOR THAT MADE WILD OREGANO OIL FAMOUS IN NORTH AMERICA (EVEN THOUGH HE NEVER SOLD THE REAL OIL), IN HIS FIRST BOOK, BELIEVED JUST A FEW DROPS OF OREGANO OIL WOULD PRESERVE A BOTTLE OF OLIVE OIL OR PEANUT BUTTER OR MOST ANYTHING-------------AND HE ONLY EVER USED 10% OREGANO AND 90% OLIVE OIL FOR HIS SO CALLED SUPER STRENGTH WILD OREGANO OIL THAT HE SOLD FOR $74.95 PER HOUSE 20+ YEARS AGO-----CASS INGRAM WROTE SUCH A BOOK, BECAUSE OREGANO OIL SAVED HIS LIFE---THEN BEING A GREEDY M.D. HE DECIDED TO WRITE MANY BOOKS AND SALE MANY PRODUCTS---SO MOST EVERYTHING HE WROTE AFTER BOOK 1, IS SUBJECT TO ALLOT OF EXAGERATIONS........

PURE 100% STEAM DISTILLED ESSENTIAL OILS-----LETS USE OREGANO AS THE EXAMPLE----THE LARGEST PRODUCER ON EARTH WILL NEVER EVER TELL YOU THAT AN ESSENTIAL OIL HAS A SHELF LIFE PAST 2 YEARS.........WILL THEY EXPLAIN WHY? NEVER EVER, THE WORLD LAWS FORCES THEM TO USE EXPIRATION LABELS. 2 YEARS IS PRETTY MUCH STANDARD IN ALL MODERN EUROPEAN CONTROLLED COUNTRIES, INCLUDING CHINA/JAPAN/KOREA, ETC.

THEN TAKE EYGPT ----A COUNTRY THAT IF YOU OWN A STORE OR EVEN A HOUSE----YOU UNDERSTAND THAT "YOU" AS THED OWNER----MUST FIGHT AND DEFEAT YOUR NEIGHBORS---OR THE BULLY NEXT DOOR WILL TAKE WHAT YOU HAVE AND MAY EVEN KILL YOU TO GET IT---THE LAW SAYS-----DEFEND YOUR PROPERTY OR YOU NOT A MAN AND THERE FOR YOU 'SISSY", YOU NEED TO DIE.............IN SUCH A COUNTRY OF DAILY VIOLENCE AND DEATH-------THEY SALE WHAT I WOULD CALL "ESSENTIAL" OILS, BUT THEY ARE NOT MADE BY STEAM DISTILLATION----THEY ARE MADE AN ANCENT WAY WHEN THE HERBS ARE BURIED IN CONTAINERS FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND MADE THE WAY THEY BELIEVE THEY WERE MADE IN ANCIENT TIMES AND THOSE THAT SALE THOSE OILS---GIVE A 3,000 YEAR WARRANTY......IF THE OIL GOES BAD ANYTIME WITHIN 3,000 YEARS RETURN IT AND THEY WILL REPLACE IT FREE.

THESE EGYPTIAN OILS ARE NOTE AS PURE AS STEAM DISTILLED AND ARE MUCH "THICKER".........AN AMAZINGLY IN THE FACT THAT CHINA--MANY YEARS AGO CIRCLED THE ENTIRE PLANET AND STUDIED ALL KNOWN HERBS AND DUG UP AND TOOK ALL HERBS BACK TO CHINA AND DUPLICATED THEIR CORRECT ENVIRONMENT AND TO THIS DAY---THEY BY FAR CONTROL THE HERBAL WORLD OF MEDICINES...........BUT THEY COULD NOT DUPLICATE THE EGYPTIAN OIL PROCESS AND INSTEAD CONCENTRATED ON WHAT WE TODAY KNOW AS STEAM DISTILLED OILS WHICH ARE MANY TIMES MORE PURIFIED THAT THE EGYPTIAN OILS.

CAN THESE HERBAL OILS EVERY SPOIL? I TEND TO BELIEVE THE EGYPTIANS AND DR. CASS------BUT THE WORLD WILL TELL YOU 2 YEARS AND TELL YOU TO SHUT - UP AND OBEY YOU MORON SLAVE.....

ALCOHOL
DR. CLARK STUDIED ALCOHOL AND I BELIEVED HER.

THAT SAID----ALCOHOL MADE PURE---IS DEATH TO ALL BACTERIA/VIRUSES------

TAKE A SAMPLE OF DRINKING WATER AND PUT ON A CHEAP MICROSCOPE-----WATCH THE OCEAN OF SWIMMING PARASITES IN THE WATER---THEN AD 1 DROP OF PURE GRAIN CREATED ALCOHOL AND--------BOOM..........INSTANT DEATH TO ALL THE CREATURES.

MY OPINION IS ALCOHOL AND PURE STEAM DISTILLED ESSENTIAL HERB OILS WILL LAST FOR ETERNITY AS THE PYRAMID PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE TODAY....

ARE THE LAB / COLLEGES / WHITE COATS TELLING THE TRUTH AND THAT MOST EVERYTHING IS ROTTEN WITHIN 2 YEARS? SURELY NOT, THEY JUST WANT YOIU TO BUY NEW.....NEW KEEPS THE COMMERCIAL PEOPLE IN BUSINESS.

THEN YOU HAVE CHRISTOPHER AND SHULZE EDUCATION---YOU CAN FIND A VIDEO OR AUDIO OF DR. CHRISTOPHER SAYING A LADY HAVE HERBAL EXTRACTS THAT WERE AT LEAST 100 YEARS OLD----DR. CHRISTOPHER AND SHULZE SAMPLED THEM AND STATED THEY WERE THE BEST THEY HAD EVER TRIED.........

FACT---HERBAL EXTRACTS MADE CORRECTLY WILL BECOME BETTER WITH AGE.....IN ANCIENT TIMES THERE WAS A BOOK WRITTEN ABOUT HERBAL MEDICINES AND THEY BELIEVED IT TOOK 12 YEARS FOR THE NILE TO FLOW FROM 1 END TO THE OTHER, SO THEY USED THAT TO SAY; YOUR HERBAL EXTRACT IS CORRECTLY MADE WHEN IT HAS SET FOR 12 YEARS.............I BELIEVE THAT, I ALSO BELIEVE 100 YEARS IS BETTER THAN 12 YEARS OLD.....AM I WRONG/ SURE--JUST ASK ANYONE WEARING A WHITE LAB COAT.

SO BY NOW---YOU SHOULD BE UNDERSTANDING THAT ONLY "YOUR" PROFESSIONAL LAB WHITE COAT CAN TEST ANYTHING YOU GIVE THEM AND THEIR MACHINES AND THEIR OPINION WILL DETERMINE WHAT THEY TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR QUESTION OF "STERILITY".

ARE THEY CORRECT?
PROBABLY NOT
AM I CORRECT?
PROBABLY NOT

WHY?
BECAUSE GOD CREATED THE LAWS OF NATURE AND ALL NATURAL LAWS CAN NOT BE BROKEN EVER-------SO IN SIMPLE TERMS, NOTHING CAN BE STERILE FOR EVER, ALL MUST RETURN TO THE SOIL EVENTUALLY.

FACT: EVERY BREATH OF AIR WE TAKE, IS AN OCEAN OF BACTERIA/PARASITES AND CHEMICAL WARFARE.

GROWTH
A POOR MAN'S LAB GOES LIKE THIS:

1. DOES YOUR BOTTLE "EXPAND' PR BUILD PRESSURE? IF SO, IT CHANGED WARM TEMPERATURE TOO FAST OR BACTERIA IS TRYING TO GROW INSIDE IT. THE OLD CANNING JAR METHOD IS A GREAT EXAMPLE---AFTER CANNING YOUR FOOD, YOU REMOVE THE RING AND 'IF" YOUR CANNED FOOD EVER GROWS BACTERIA, THE DEAL WILL POP AND THAT TELLS YOU YOUR FOODIS NO GOOD.

----
NATURALLY HUMANS EAT ROTTED FOODS, LIVE IN AN OCEAN OF BACTERIA AND SOME, EVEN EAT RAW MEATS OR ROTTED MEATS BY DESIRE.......OLD ORDER AMISH OFTEN EAT FOODS THAT ARE NOT ONLY ROTTED, BUT HAVE MICE AND BUGS SHARING THEIR FOODS....

THIS SUBJECT COULD GO ON FOR A LONG TIME.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE, I PURCHASED SOME APPLE CIDER VINEGAR THAT WAS 100+ YEARS OLD--------EXTREMELY LOW CONTENT ALCOHOL, VINEGAR HAS JUST ENOUGH NATURAL ALCOHOL TO KEEP IT FROM ROTTING AND NOT ENOUGH TO KILL THE BACTERIA THAT MAKES THE VINEGAR---------THAT 100 YEAR OLD VINEGAR WAS "SUPREME"..

ANSWER: YOU AND YOUR LAB ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT DETERMINES SHELF LIFE. THE WOLD TODAY USES "RADIATION" AND ACIDS TO CREATE SHELF LIFE...........I BELIEVE THAT IS BAD STUFF.

My choice would be pure essential oils blended with herbal tinctures..................

fact: all true steam distilled essential oils will dissolve in grain alcohol---same as herbs do to the point a herbal tincture can be created.

"if' i was going to a 10,000 year shelf life....i would go with those 2 methods.

these would be anti bacteria/germ formulas---worm killers, etc.....

but, such formulas can never be taken in quantity----this is where the herbal powders come in---the calcium/mineral rich herb powders make for the strong bones and teeth...........

YES, all can be blended into 1

I have done it for years---I call them the CONCENTRATES......

The Concentrates are made to take by the spoon full and humans do not like tasting their herbs...........for that reason, the concentrates are "fading" into the past---only a few people still buy them.........

Will the concentrates have a long shelf life? The main problem is if a person uses a dirty spoon........but if more grain alcohol was deliberately added, then the taste would be worse and the shelf life longer.........and if put in glass jars, I would say you could burry it in a pyramid and dig it up 3,000 years later and say that is some STRONG STUFF.

YOUR QUESTION is actually very simple---you are asking about a specific product and YES, as a TINCTURE/OIL Blend, your small bottles will be the strongest by far.....and also taste absolutely horrible....so the dosage is by the drops.

P/W E "B" or "C" was such an experiment---those 2 are your examples your searching for.......they will taste so bad---that I have never tasted them, but a few people love the stuff.....very few, because it also is fading away over time.

P/W A and Maximum Restore Adult along with Iodine "pica minerals" are the 3 top sellers over history that have climbed on their own...

What sales survives time---I make really COOL STUFF that never gets tried, never put out, because no one would want it----but it is my hobby, I enjoy it.

One day, maybe 10 people at a time from around the world can come stay for 1 week and see/taste/self-experiment and have some fun----we have kicked that idea around for 25 years......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (5)