CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: jimstone.is

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

trapper/kcmo Views: 66
Published: 67 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,437,766

Re: jimstone.is

Another communist purge is underway

ALL the mainstream alt voices are being removed from social media, including even Robert F Kennedy, Project Veritas and more. I don't know what to do about that other than to sit and watch. And also repeat about how I have been warning this was going to happen since 2014 or so. THE PLAN: Get everyone hooked on a platform - make it a GREAT location to disseminate information and allow EVERYTHING for a decade or so, and then, once everyone is stuck on that platform suddenly remove everyone from it that provides real information while boosting the lies to the stratosphere.

It was a trap. Everything from Wordpress to Blogger to Twitter, faceplant and more. MANY MANY people opted to use those platforms because they were easier and cheaper than a real web site. And it was made that way on purpose. The trap is being sprung tighter now, hearing about decent people being banned is old news by now. And STILL, no one I know of is getting off those platforms before they are wiped out even after seeing everyone else get banned. I can't believe it!

Noticeable new false flag method

There have been two false flag shooting/bombing incidents now, blamed on white people, And the MSM is NOT blowing them to the moon. I think I know why -

It is probably because we are now into the communist era with secret tribunals and courts, and non-transparent lawmaking and they want to use these false flags to implement gun bans without alerting the people to what triggered the ban. It appears they don't want people screaming "THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY FAKE" while they reference their hoaxes as a reason to pass legislation. They just want the events logged that "justify" the legislation while they work in darkness. That is all a communist needs, why alert the public?

Excellent post from NCrenegade, who's on Wordpress and won't be for long:

"If You Think You Can Just be Silent and Obedient and They Will Leave You Alone, You Best Think Again. These People Hate You and They are Out to Replace You. They Want Everything That We Stand for GONE!

It��s frustrating. The world is laughing at us Americans. Here we are, armed to the teeth, larger than any army in the world, and we have allowed our country to be stolen from us. We have allowed the Communist to just do as they please. And all we do is sit and stew in silence.

People keep asking, "What can we do? Is there a plan?" I don't know the answer to those questions. I would have never imagined that we would have allowed things to get as bad as they are. It seems as though the real enemy of liberty is the average American. Our complacency and attitude of just wanting to be left alone has gotten us into this situation we find ourselves in.

People have suggested that we need to make sure the local Sheriff is on our side and will not enforce any un-constitutional laws. Well that's all fine and dandy, but when the law no longer matters and is irrelevant, what difference is that going to make? You see the law is now whatever they say it is, to fit the needs of the Communists who now run our country. And are you going to vote in a new Sheriff if he isn't a constitutional patriot? Now that voting has been proven to be a sham, who would even vote ever again and participate in this illusion of a Republic?

More here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.125 sec, (2)