CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lymphatic blockages.

Rosecross Views: 74
Published: 68 days ago

This is a reply to # 1,622,987

Re: Lymphatic blockages.

I love stumbling upon interesting threads.

Always wondered if anyone else has seen the white flukes/ white buski, since I could not find a reference on CZ.

I have seen them after a year of clearing one tape, a mess of ascaris, now white buski, etc I used coffee enemas in the beginning. I slowly weened off the CEs, then went to lots of herbs, diet adjustments and a lot of rest. I don’t think my Ascaris infection was more than a year old (food poisoning on pork) but those things can take hold in a sick/ stressed body. I agree it is very layered, sometimes parasites did not come out for awhile only mucus, bile or black old looking stuff, then some other parasite would start coming out. I started seeing the white buski the day after my chiro tested me and showed me needing garlic forte by standard process. I am a thin female taking 3 a day. For reference, I eat a lot of garlic already so was shocked to react immediate to this garlic supplement.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)