CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wormwood-based digestif, mulberry gin, jagermeister, carob, huge mix of herbs

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 90
Published: 4 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,438,080

Re: wormwood-based digestif, mulberry gin, jagermeister, carob, huge mix of herbs

I just saw a bottle of this for sale at a store in my town,
THE NAME IS A WILD ONE FOR SURE...

and looked up the website at the store and read it when I got home. Maybe worth buying, it was about twenty five dollars. I only included the text that said it was originally made as a bitters drink as a de-wormer.
A KIND WAY OF SAYING IT WILL TASTE VERY BAD.

1920s- Carl Jeppson begins producing his “bäskbrännvin” (a traditional Swedish-style of bitters) and sells it as a “medicinal” product that rid its imbibers of stomach worms and other parasites in the body. Jeppson skirts federal regulation given the recurring conclusion by law enforcement that nobody would drink his concoction recreationally.
1945- George Brode, vice president of Bielzoff, buys out the company shortly before the end of World War II. “Jeppson’s Swedish Brännvin” is now sold in a glass bottle with a stem of wormwood inside.

1987-89- After two years of operating in Kentucky, Malört distillation is moved to Florida. Also, during this time, it becomes too expensive to continue putting a stem of wormwood in every bottle.

2016- In an effort to keep Malört’s full-bodied flavor, Patricia and Sam secure a long-term source for the strongest, most unpalatable wormwood.

It's not a drink for most people, but we're not most people.
Through the decades, Jeppson's Malört - a traditional wormwood-based digestif - has been thought of as a rite of passage or a hangover cure.

https://www.jeppsonsmalort.com/history/

I got a bottle of mulberry gin
I HEAR IT TAKES A SPECIAL PERSON TO "LIKE" GIN

today that should be interesting, as I've never had an alcohol with mulberries in it.

I also started taking carob powder today as well. Originally from Europe and the Mediterranean region although there's some in California now.

Question- I've never heard you talk about carob, do you have any experience with it?
NO OTHER THAN MAYBE ONCE PUT SOME IN A SMOOTHIE

I also have been taking a few drops of jagermeister alcohol with 56 or so herbs, every few days, as well as a similar German alcohol that is called something like hogshead - the label is a wild boar, with about forty different herbs in it.
TINCTURES ARE A SIMILAR THING--AND ALWAYS TASTE BAD

ONE WOULD THINK THAT PEOPLE THAT DRINK WHISKIES WOULD NOT MIND HERBAL TINCTURES----BUT THEY SEEM TO. THE HERBS ARE JUST NOT AS PLEASANT I GUESS.

So when I mix all of these together, along with a the other herbs that I take, with a couple of drops of scorpion pepper hot sauce, regular hot sauce, tart cherries for better sleep with their high melatonin content, sometimes catnip and valerian for sleep aid, apple cider vinegar, local red wine, maple syrup, local honey, Brazil nuts, dark chocolate, avocado, olive, coconut or other plant fat like sunflower seeds for the lecthin, ginseng, etc, with oregano oil of course, it's about 145 herbs. That doesn't include a whole bunch of stuff that I got from you a couple weeks ago, which might put it around 200- 250?
YEA GOT IT GOING ON--------A REAL OLD FASHIONED CO-Q10 BLEND.

With the 45 plants I know of in my town I could get it up to 300.

The pfaf.org website, foods for a future, has a list of 7000 plants.

But years ago, I remember it saying there's about 20,000 or 30,000 plants that can be used for food, but the majority of people in the world get most of their calories from only 20 plants.

Sorry, lots of information for one post.

Keep up the awesome work, and inspiring people. Your knowledge has helped a friend of mine really respect nature as I teach him your messages. We have taken barefoot walks for hours at a time speaking about things you talk about and I show him every plant I know of for food in the woods. As well as giving him old native stone tool artifacts. He has a kid that is four years old, we hope he will be quite the interesting person.

UNDERSTANDING THE HUMAN STOMACH/LIVER/BLOOD STREAM IS A LIFELONG ADVENTURE ALL HUMANS SHOULD EXPLORE---SEE WAHT WORKS BEST FOR THEM.

THE REALY Bad tasting stuff-----1 dropper is a large dosage--not because it is bad, but because the taste can be horrific and surely the worms think so...

Thanks, God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)