CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Order site

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Shipping on order over $29

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 108
Published: 3 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,438,136

Re: Order site

Thank you for your reply. It's been awhile and curezone didn't notify me you responded.
AVOID THEIR STUFF LIKE A PLAGUE

Thank you for all the good information. I am aware of all you spoke of as I followed your thread for many years, joined the school, printed the book and study guide,worked it, juiced, and ordered from the store. This was way back when you were selling dewirmer for Tyler's baseball(8,9yrs ago) . I also sent in a DVD about your herbal sprays when you started them. The best measure so far has been Oregano oil!! Do you still use the same supplier? (from Turkey?)

OREGANO OIL
TURKEY MOUNTAINS IS WHERE THE REAL PLANTS ORIGINATED FROM...
ONCE SELLABLE--ALL ESSENTIAL OILS ARE MADE AS SYNTHETICS---TURKEY NO DIFFERENT.
IT TAKES TOO MANY PLANTS TO MAKE 1 OUNCE OF ANY ESSENTIAL OIL------SO BASICALLY ALL SOLD IN AMERICA--IS SYNTHETIC, THIS ALL THE BOOKS SAY NEVER TAKE IT INTERNALLY.

I SPENT ALOT OF TIME AND $$$ IN THE QUEST OR REAL ESSENTIAL OILS.

1 MAN BEFRIENDED ME AND HE ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS AND AS A RESULT---HE WAS FIRED; BECAUSE HIS COUNTRY 'TAKES" INFO, IT DOES NOT GIVE INFO---BUT I LEARNED ALLOT IN THOSE YEARS....THE MAN EVEN CALLED ME UP FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD AND APOLOGIZED THAT HE COULD NO LONGER COMMUNICATED WITH ME.........BUT, FOR SOME REASON, THE NLY TRUE COMPANY ON EARTH---TOOK INTEREST FROM ME---EVEN THOUGH I AM LIKE A "FLEA" TO THEM.......SO TINY I AM, YET, THEY TOLERATE ME AND STILL 10 YEARS LATER, SUPPLY ME. THEY LITERALLY HAVE TO STRUGGLE TO SUPPLY ME.......BECAUSE I AM SUCH A FLEA THAT I CAN NOT DO ALL THE PAPER WORK---SO IN-BETWEEN COMPANIES HELP...........AND THAT ALL COMES AS A PRICE...SHIPPING ALONE COST ME OVER $500 PER ESSENTIAL OIL.

ANY DAY I EXPECT WINTER GREEN...............WINTER GREEN IS JUST ABOUT THE LAST ESSENTIAL OIL I SEEK---OVER THE PAST 15 YEARS I HAVE COLLECTED ALL I CAN AFFORD TO COLLECT..........I FEAR NOT ORDERING, BECAUSE I WILL LOOSE THE GREATEST CONTACT ON THE PLANET------BUT I HAVE NO AVENUE TO SALE ESSENTIAL OILS....THE MARKETS ARE ALL SYNTHETICS AND EXTREMELY CHEAP...SO I SALE MAYBE AN OUNCE A MONTH OF OREGANO OIL AND NEVER ANY OF THE OTHER 30 ESSENTIAL OILS I HAVE---SO MY TIME OF BUYING ESSENTIAL OILS IS COMING TO AN END.......

I AM GOING TO MAKE 1 LAST EFFORT SOON--------A NEW WEBSITE STORE, CALLED http://www.barefootherbs.com BUT I doubt that will be successful, people buy from amazon/walmart and can care less if they are just buying chemicals.

As I approach my older years in much better health, I've used all the oregano I've ordered.

i would feel naked if i did not have 5 gallons of true oregano oil per family member----------WHY? because it is better than gold. A LIFE TIME SUPPLY for the kids and their kids is essential, because once the supply dies up------I know of no other source and try as anyone would want---they can not get their foot in the door......

I WISH I COULD BUY 5 gallons every week, but I can not even sell 5 ounces a month or closer to a year......

I just don't have the store information to order more.

has been the same for 20 years: http://www.oldfashionedspices.com BRENDA, her e-mail is countrybaskets@earthlink.net

! Also, do you still have the school? And library?
kind of---called a 502 page book and loaded usb

BUT, after 20 years, I actually have built a barn that we can call "the school".........and naturally it is not a school, but maybe 1 day for fun, we may let 10 people world wide come at a time for a fun time---but today, the world is in chaos, so that is not likely to ever happen as well....so the book is the school and the book is just about sold out.

so the website will be the school and it has been a mess for 1.5 years and just now been moved and maybe soon will be able to take control of it and make it right.

I thank you for your time and all the help/advice you've given people over the years.

DIRECT e-mail is the only way

same e-mail for 20 years-------- askmh108@earthlink.net

INFLATION in 2021 is going to harm us all

as they change currency----everything will be greatly harmed

NOTHING will be the same ever again---2020 is the year the bad people took over this planet and came out of the closet.

Dr. John R. Christopher and many people warned 50 years ago about what we today seen as the year 2020........not disease, but bad people. BAD PEOPLE make life on earth hard---not nature.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (3)