CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Severe leg pains

steven41 Views: 92
Published: 4 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,438,763

Re: Severe leg pains

This is correct, sciatica is what caused me to find curezone over 20 years ago, dump the colon, I came across this study over 20 years ago that Edgar Cayce wrote in one of his readings about 80% of the surgeries of the lower back or not needed but was caused by fecal matter clogged up in the lower intestines around the sciatic nerve. I was in pain from 1998 until 2005, I started cleansing the: , I also started taking MSM which is sulfur, and by 2005 all the pain has left and I have been pain free every since, so now the main thing that I focus on is keeping my liver clean and my colon clean and continually fighting out the parasites. Also getting the mucoid plaque out of the intestines, which I accomplished by juice fasting and putting a chiropractic massager on my stomach and it broke it loose, you can go back to some of my post when I made a statement of monster came out of me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.907 sec, (1)