CureZone   Log On   Join
website 2021

MH 108 8 Views: 83
Published: 75 days ago

website 2021

I plan on spending time each evening building the new 2021 website and hopefully this time it will last a very long time. It will be much larger, but probably never as large as it was 15+ years ago.

I have the video figured out, no need to ever make a utube ever again. So all video will survive and never be "erased" by the tech giants.

With the ease of video, I can make lots of walk around type herbal videos for the first time ever---and with unlimited space, it could get pretty big over time.

The website has all the abilities of forums, etc. , Ideally with its own separate e-mail, I intend allot of participation from people around the entire world---because history has shown the most interest is in places like Australia, Europe, Canada, etc. when it comes to internet use. There will be a password page for "general" interest people and then a password page for advance people that have experience with herbal / natural methods. Hopefully in time, the website will be the best it has ever been in 20 years and this forum can be phased out.

The website will be self explanatory and only those with interest in their own health will have any use for it---it will cover any and all subjects that have to do with Longevity and not just herbal use. I am fairly sure it will be the best herbal use website in the world one day.....if not, then surely it will be the most "unique" for America.

For city people that have never been around country life---it would be an education for them to see how the none cement world people do it in the dirt.

Once the 2020 website is restored, then the new 2021 website pages can take off....... 15+ years ago as many as 700 people world wide had interest----in the past 5 years, I am sure that is down to less than 100. It takes at least 100 people to make using the internet of any value.........90% of the people that buy herbal products, do not have electric, cars or go to doctors if they can help it and never look at websites...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)