CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded catching up with jimstone.is

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

trapper/kcmo Views: 178
Published: 19 days ago

catching up with jimstone.is

The following is making the rounds today as "new and breaking info"

I busted this and posted it on Sep 24 2020. Here it is again:

ADRENOCHROME HARVESTER BUSTED.

This is getting censored INSTANTLY. Google, Yandex and Duck Duck have this topic TOTALLY censored. I found several references to this topic via BING on Wordpress, Facebook, Twitter, ALL of the major players, and every last one when clicked went to "account deleted" which left others that found this and posted it in forums hanging high and dry. I then successfully hunted down the original document that was posted to Mozfiles.com (careful, it's huge and could have a virus) but it could also be huge simply because the scans are very detailed. To get it all more manageable, I captured some of the scans and posted them in a quality that is high enough to remain relevant.

This is the first time this info hit a major web site where it can't be censored, ARCHIVE AND POST!!!

Here is what I know from what I have:

There are secret detention centers set up inside various corporations where kids as young as 3 years old are tortured and harvested en masse for adrenochrome. They are called "detention centers" so they can masquarade as juvenile detention centers to the public eye, but you don't detain 3 year olds in such centers, nor do you harvest adrenochrome in legit detention centers. As I always expected, it is unproductive to kill the kids just to harvest this stuff, instead they are obviously repeatedly tortured and then harvested, while being allowed to live. The average age is 9 - 10 years.

Obviously, for satanic services they probably kill the kids for each harvest, but on an industrial scale that's not practical.

These captures are taken from the original 44 megabyte PDF which I have saved but won't post on this site (it can currently be downloaded at the link above) because it might have a virus at that size. A whistleblower posted this and it is obviously 100 percent legit.

Images 1-12 - the names, ages, and locations of the kids, as well as how long they have been harvested.

Images 12 - 18 - A few of the retail outlets where the elite can buy this stuff, including the prices, per quality, in milligrams.

There are a LOT more retail locations than this. They will be posted if necessary.

Image 21: The front names of the companies that have the kids. from this, you can clearly see they are running the exact same front companies in 4 different countries and have the number of kids per front company in each country listed, as well as the total, per front company name, listed.

The original report, from before I hit the holy grail is below.

OK now, let's go over this:

(on the first 12 pages, posted above, In order, from left to right, the columns give first name, last name, birthday, age, blood type, how long they have been in custody (being harvested), the quality of the adrenochrome, what detention center they are in, the expected year they will be disposed of, if there was a suicide attempt, I don't understand what the next two columns are actually referring to, (probably what country they are being held in and how much adrenochrome they produce each session) and the last column is inmate number. INMATE NUMBER. THAT'S RIGHT, THEY HAVE THREE YEAR OLD "INMATES".

page 21 above shows the location of the detention centers, how many kids they have there, and the average age of the kids at each location.

Update: When I originally found this, I did not have all the docs but proved it was real with a photo enhancement of what I had that showed the back side of the documents that got picked up when the scanner did the front side. The above was done from the complete drop, and has both sides which match a document in the original drop I found, posted below:

UPDATE: I also discovered, once I found the original PDF, that the pages that have the retail locations all have the page before them reflected faintly in reverse from when the scanner picked it up through the paper. That is complete confirmation no one hoaxed this, it's a legit scan of the actual document.

LOOK AT THE AGES ABOVE. As you can see, Wooten, Rashad V, has "been in custody" at the "detention center" since he was THREE YEARS AND THREE MONTHS OLD.

HERE IS WHAT IS GOING ON, OBVIOUSLY: The state is stealing these kids via CPS, Hiding what they are doing by calling where they are going "youth detention facilities", - after all, you can't go to one if you're three years old) and then, under the cover of "caring for kids" they are being used to produce adrenochrome until they are finally used up and disposed of. So THERE IT IS.

FINAL NOTE:

It's a free market and there is competition. There have to be more organizations doing this, the total output of this particular organization could only jack up between 500-800 "good people" most likely.

I am also wondering how a whistlblower got this out. Cracks forming??? They probably believed their censorship engines had this covered (and they did) until today. Looks like the server is picking up steam . . . .

End of Sep 24 2020 re-post

The above was stunningly audacious. They are taking the audacity of dishonesty to such extreme levels it defies belief that it could happen. The remainder of this crime against the United States is here. That's right, it is actually for real.

THAT is what vote fraud looks like, and remember, LIARS LIKE that ARE PUSHING THE COVID VAX.

TOP UK NHS MANAGEMENT WHISTLEBLOWER: CORONA VAX - "A HORRID ACT OF HUMAN ANNIHILATION"

A high level UK nurse who advanced to top management has come out against the "corona vaxxes" saying that they are not vaccines at all, and that everyone is administering them under threat of having their lives destroyed if they refuse to. She says there is likely to be "nuremburg trials" when the genocide these shots will cause happens.

UPDATE: I have made a 12 minute mp3 of this, which delivers only the core message. This is far more likely to be listened to than the original 16 minute video that has 4 minutes of fluff at the beginning. Here is the mp3

The full length video version is HERE.

This is the most damning testimony ever delivered. This nurse has the job of analyzing the shots and approving them, and she was forced to approve them. She states that they are not vaccines, that they will cause a genocide, and that everyone administering them is under threat to do it. She says all of the upper manangement is either aware of what the shots really are or is completely ignorant, and that ALL of the management has basically said "We know it's not pretty, but we "just have to do it and get it over with".

This is well worth a 100 percent solid content with zero fluff 12 minute listen. It actually takes 12 minutes to get that much info and perspective out, it cannot be made shorter.

THE FOLLOWING GOT REMOVED BY "YOU KNOW WHO", THEY DON'T WANT THIS POSTED.

Fortunately I had it open on another tab and pasted it back in easily.

To the "intelligence agencies" or random POS who intercepted my oscilloscope -

WHEN that arrives the delivery, opening and testing will be done fully on video and if there is ONE problem it's going on this site. To the readers - I HAVE TO have an oscilloscope to do some alt media related "projects" so I ordered one that is 100 percent on par with a high quality Tektronics scope, that has perfect calibration all the way up to 100 mhz despite being rated for 40 (accomplished by oversampling that works PERFECT,) I know EXACTLY what I bought and it got intercepted and went somewhere it should not have gone. If whoever took that intends to zorch it with a flyback transformer or throw it in a microwave (or whatever) it's going to get documented when it arrives and even if I can't return it in destroyed condition, at least everyone will know what happened.

The model of scope I ordered NEVER has failures, it is excellent, in perfect calibration and never needs calibration because the CPU it has takes care of that. I KNOW WHAT I BOUGHT, I am not an idiot.

I have personally owned B&K precision, a high end Tenma that could trigger on and accurately display 1 ghz, and an HP scope. I have lots of work related experience with Tektronix scopes (the Tenma ate those alive because they were not tops from Tektronix but Tektronix is great). I know damn well what I bought and know how to use it. It's not going to an idiot, IF YOU ALREADY BLEW IT UP, OR RE-FLASHED IT WITH WHAT YOU WANT, SEND A REPLACEMENT THAT WAS NOT EFFED WITH BECAUSE IT WILL BE NOTICED AND PUBLISHED.

A friend of mine fully analyzed this model of scope and put it side by side with 2 different Tektronix scopes and it's calibration and performance is identical up to and beyond 100 mhz. That's why I bought it. There's no way I will "suspect the brand" or believe it is not up to par, my friends are not fools with this stuff.

AND A FOLLOW UP TO THE ABOVE, TO PISS THEM OFF WORSE:

Yes, American intelligence does this sh*t, usually by re-routing items to a facility in Maryland. If you are anyone they don't like and you tried to ship anything sensitive and things are awry when it arrives, well, I just told you what happened.

Gosh, that was 10X worse than what you deleted. Thanks! I am always happy to do it worse.

To my readers: Your donations get spent VERY WELL, 100 percent of what is done is based on a complex calculation of what will do the most possible damage to the scamming elitist establishment. There's no "fun" budget, it's all survival, staying on line, and getting stuff I can strike back with and/or keep this effort going as well as possible. The scope was part of the plan for "what if the internet goes down" and was the cheapest way possible for me to accurately and effectively do something about that. They know this, which is why it got effed with. There's not another way to get it done. I'll have to buy local and pay more if they screw this, I certainly won't stop.

I have long believed the Netherlands and surrounding area were the real home of the cabal, with Switzerland being the bugout zone.

I have good reason to.

I have also said this several times on this site. It makes sense.

It makes sense because:

1. Switzerland was never touched by any world war.

2. Where is the Hague, where all the "war crimes" were prosecuted? That's where the people who control it all are. So the Netherlands is the master, and Switzerland is the "harmless refuge" sidekick.

3. The U.N. was originally seated in the Netherlands.

Most importantly, the EU government is centered RIGHT THERE. Brussels, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, a nearby city in France and a nearby city in Germany. That's where the actual seat of the demon is, BANK ON IT.

I need to add: The ENFORCEMENT seat of the demon that sits in Israel.

Both bases are covered there. The U.N., which controls the world, and the E.U., which applies specific pressure to Europe. It's all within crater reach of ONE tsar bomba.

SPOOKY: PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA ARE NOW STATING FACEBOOK IS . . . .

Facebook is asking some people to take a 30 second video, where they look straight at the camera, then turn their head right, then left, then up, then down, to "confirm they are real".

NEWS FLASH: THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WOULD BE NEEDED TO GET THE SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM TRACKING EVERYONE, AND HAVE EVERYONE GET LOADED INTO AN A.I. EXTERMINATION DATABASE.

This is also all they'd need to do a perfect 3d deepfake of you "committing crimes".

DO NOT FEED SKYNET. IF FACEBOOK REQUIRES THIS LET IT KILL THEM, YOU HAD DAMN WELL BETTER NOT COMPLY WITH THIS REQUEST.

It won't make any difference if YOUR computer is the one you get recorded with, YOUR computer is the exact same thing "check in" to the gulag would use, there's no difference at all, a living room environment will NOT make a difference.

Burning man is going to require proof of Covid vaccination

I am not surprised. For those who enjoyed going, if you have a brain . . . . . "maybe next time."

Yes. Get that shot. Get weakened. Then party in the desert.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (9)