CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Questions about diet

MH 108 8 Views: 93
Published: 45 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,439,500

Re: Questions about diet

The curezo made major mistakes that destroyed all their credibility with authors, scientist, doctors, etc.

1. they removed editing powers away from the forum owners and enabled the whack jobs to post anything they want.

2. they allowed any tom dick and sara to "edit" old post--------making 100% of all old post subject to FRAUD----meaning these people added, deleted , destroy all the old post they hate, because they are whack jobs and can not stand people that are searching for information to improve their life and their children's lives.

FOR THOSE FACTS: it is a 100% waste of time to look at all past post------"I" do not trust a single one of them---they may be original and they just as easily have been altered to make them appear bad---

today the whack jobs are referred to as the leftist, the liberals, the democrats, the woke, the what ever words that try to explain their actions. The curezone did this to them selves-----all forums are worthless, when they take away editing powers and allow garbage to flow through their forums. For that reason, this forum for the past 10 years suggest that if you have any real question or story to tell, e-mail direct via http://www.barefootherbalistmh.com website made for this forum a very long time ago...this website replaces it all and as time permits, will be larger that ever for those that enjoy learning about their Longevity.

it has been at least 10 years since I noticed "they" were "altering" my past post---------that is why past post are all trash and the type of garbage you run into when using the "internet".

Luckily if longevity education is something you do have interest in----the website is 100% the REAL DEAL and questions easily asked and true stories welcome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)