CureZone   Log On   Join
Essential Oils

MH 108 8 Views: 39
Published: 49 days ago

Essential Oils

True Essential Oils are steam distilled and normally done on a grand scale, with rows and rows of huge steam distillers and lab people and always done with hundreds, if not thousands of acres of herbs.

Some herbs, such a mints and strong smelling herbs such as the evergreens, have such a strong smell,insects normally not a problem with them....the only thing I have ever wondered if if they use "STEAM" Distilled water in their essential oil distillers----because you would want the most absolute clean water possible, so no influences come from the water source.

For the fun of it, I will be steam distilling peppermint for a hobby and use steam distilled water -----otherwise the idea is to remove the essential oils and then fill the tank up with distilled water and have a valve at the bottom and then make peppermint tea. The problem with peppermint tea is that by mid summer the essential oil is so potent that the tea taste like pepper---thus the name peppermint.

By removing the bulk of the oil, hopefully it makes for a nice tea and a few drops of the oil can always be added back to adjust the flavor. Living too far North, the one drink I can make is herbal tea and peppermint my choice and made correctly and nice and sweet----it can be drank for years and replace all other drinks and is so very easy to ad herbs to and not have to take herbs the conventional way---which will all be shown on the website this summer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.141 sec, (1)