CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ordering products

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Shipping on order over $29

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 93
Published: 47 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,439,685

Re: Ordering products

thank you, same place for the past 20 years---------- http://www.oldfashionedspices.com

The same website education----www.barefootherbalistmh.com

A couple of barefoot jr. are in process of making a "modern" web store, the one will have "everything" that ever was as an "option" eventually ----but the original store has always had that option for the asking.

The website is covering the top 3 selling products of all times in great detail and in reality, if a person is not already using these top 3 products, there is a 99% chance they will have zero interest in the limitless other herbal formulas-----so SOON, the product page will divide into an open page and more personal pages for those that have actual interest and then a page that will be strictly for the MOST ADVANCED that have a lifetime experience to share with others of like interest.

http://www.barefootherbalistmh.com has been recreated approx. every 5 years because of the hosting---hopefully the host starting in 2021 is a permanent host. THE BAD in 2021 is that host are designed for CELL PHONE USE---------I actually do not know a single person that uses a tabletop computer today other than myself.........IF LIFE CAN NOT BE DONE ON THEIR PHONES, people have no interest.........

SO, my current new webpages are going to seem like 10 miles long and cell phones can NOT READ A PDF book--------so I am outdated like VHS, CD, DVD..........it is near impossible for anyone to read my files and books today.............people need a large screen and best to obtain a EPSOM tank printer and PRINT the files and books to paper for pennies. ONLY TANK PRINTERS can do this, NEVER EVER use a cartridge printer.

If you look at the product page, you will see LBB fully explained---this is an example of what every herb and formula 1 day will look like.......

On a STORE, you will see a picture of the product and a list of ingredients and that is it. ONLY the website educational pages will attempt to describe herbs and formulas. ONLY PEOPLE that actually use herbal formulas can TELL THEIR STORY and those that will, they are the ones that will enjoy the website.

The website is probably about 5% of it final size----it will be ENORMOUS, There are several thousand pages of old herbal newsletters from Dr. Christopher and so many books and info, it will be like a nightmare for people with no true interest, but a treasure for those that do.

PEOPLE TODAY do not look at informational websites due to the fact they only have a phone-----so I am doing it for phone mostly, people today are not into reading and learning how to save their own life.

Because of cell phone use----it is very hard to show a picture, so I am linking the pictures and because cell phones do not like reading words--I am using more pictures than ever before.

VIDEO

Cell phones and computers are designed to use STREAMING VIDEO from gov sources, like UTUBE and all these gov creations all are erasing videos and people they hate.......and this now makes VIDEO more than 30seconds long, a problem because cell phone users want INSTANT VIDEO and not wait for their phone to download it..........so that is a HUGE PROBLEM, because VIDEO is the ideal education for cell phone users---they want to watch, not read.

So allot of struggles adapting to cell phone users and books and pdf sadly are going by the wayside....as people have grown up victims and lead like sheep by their farmer that intends them to not live past age 40.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (2)