Setting Up a Hp Printer
● First of all, make sure your printer is plugged to a power source and turn it on.
● Next step you have to connect your printer to your computer using USB or wirelessly.
● Click on the start menu from the taskbar at the bottom of the computer device screen
to pull up systems options.
● Now Click on 123.hp.com.setup
● On the settings menu option you have to pull up the right options for connecting the devices to your computer system.
● Select the printers and scanners option to set up from that menu. Therefore, Add the printer
name will be pops up.
● In the next step simply click ‘Add Device” option to complete the process of the connection between printer