CureZone   Log On   Join
Side-effects of vet meds and popular parasite protocols

Snowfinch Views: 55
Published: 47 days ago

Side-effects of vet meds and popular parasite protocols

Important drug/supplement side-effect info I discovered from decades-long fight with parasites.

Praziquantel is related to quinine drugs (for malaria) which are known to cause temporary hearing loss. My hearing sensitivity has remained permanent despite several studies showing it's supposed to go back to normal. Used 25 mg/kg dosing 3 times a day for 3 days on 1 week off. Repeat.
Valbazen (albendazole) always caused my hair to fall out after the first week of using it and lasted for several months. As most anti-parasitics are chemotherapies, your hair cells will be starved along with the parasite. For women, this type of sudden hair loss (Telogen effluvium) is a big deal and ceases the protocol early. If possible, substitute with Fenbendazole.
MSM caused parasites to scatter into all parts of my body. It is supposed to compete for attachment sites but the parasites actually tightened their grip in my hands and feet to the point where I couldn't walk. Advise to take MSM only in conjunction with prazi, fenben, valben, iverm or pumpkin seed to paralyze or starve worms first.
Mop-up protocol: the L-cysteine dose is too high for too long and caused permanent eye pain and cholesterol deposits in my eyes.
Steroids empower parasites. Taking them with albendazole or prazi defeats the entire protocol. In cases of h. cyst in brain or lung, however, consult your doctor as burst cysts can be deadly.

Be aware and do what you have to do because this is a life or death struggle.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)