CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:0000

steven41 Views: 118
Published: 52 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,442,239

Re:0000

Thks.... I'm not sure exactly how many pictures you got, so what I'm going to do is I'm going to make a hair growing Facebook page, and just make it available to everyone to see the progress as I take this to the end of the road. I have some parts of this complete but there are many other parts that I know I can perfect a whole lot better but it's kind of difficult when you're the patient and the doctor. In some ways I wish I had 15 or 20 volunteers right now oh, but it's just not possible for obvious reasons, but I promise you and I cannot wait to start working and practicing and helping people bring their hair back, hopefully you got the pictures when I started in 2007, and the picture with me standing there with Dr Mark Hanby was taken in 2004 in Jamaica, I have more hair today than I had in 2004. I also hope you zoomed in on the pictures, especially the one where I drew the line where all the new growth was, the good news is there's going to be a whole lot of people that's going to be happy. Nothing worse for a man than to walk around with a ring around his head, even when you're bald, unless you keep it freshly shaven everyday, it's very important to me to get the person's front hairline back, I'm not going to be like the rest of these hair growth businesses and sell something that's only going to give slight to Temporary results. There's no question I have it figured out, my only question to myself is how far can I take it, also you noticed that everything above the line I drew on that one picture the hair is very dark not like the salt-and-pepper below. But I'm riding this horse and I'm not going to let up until I'm done, I just didn't have all the knowledge I needed back in 2007 and 2008 even though I was having a pretty good bit of success, but my marriage was going through turmoil during that time prior to my divorce 26 years. And I still had a company at that time, but I tell you what I have learned a lot, but I have learned more in the last nine months that it's really just unbelievable. I want to see a lot of companies selling products saying that it's going to get their hair to grow back, and once I look at their products and such, they are really just ripping people off. And the reasons why they say that people have the hair loss is ridiculous in so many cases. But people seem to buy the hell out of the products that don't work, I wonder what people are going to do when they find a product that does work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.922 sec, (2)