CureZone   Log On   Join
Getting better

steven41 Views: 69
Published: 38 days ago

Getting better

Update..... I've been taking the maximum restore adults and almost done with the second bottle, I've consumed about five big spoons of the men's Wellness, and yesterday I felt better than I have felt all year, my body's cycled out this morning and everything was pretty much back to normal. I've also been consuming the kidney and pancreas Clans taking a swallow before bed. Today I feel really great, my mind is very clear, my breathing is good, I ate like a pig yesterday for the first time, not really but I had breakfast lunch and dinner with no problems. I have not been using the oil of oregano yet because the things that I am used and has it in it already, so I plan to just pick up on that once I run out of the other product. I have a friend that has the same condition from The Cove it is I do, so I made a order for her with Branda, so we will see if it impacts her the same as it impacts me. Up until about a week and a half ago I literally felt like I might be dying, that feeling has left now. So I'm the first guinea pig with the symptom and Diane will be the second guinea pig with the same symptoms, so I'm thinking I might need a bottle of Maximum restore every month from now on. And I will say that every time that I took it I always take it on an empty stomach. Hoping to saturate the system better. Thanks m h, I know I'm not out of the woods yet, but I'm definitely seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)