CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: On my way to a better lifestyle (A Little Update!)

Views: 50
Published: 39 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,145,604

Re: On my way to a better lifestyle (A Little Update!)

Hello everyone! Just got to thinking about how much this forum and lifestyle change definitely improved my life and figured I would check to see if my post was still on here.

I posted roughly 6 or 7 years ago, for the first time, and have since gained all of 4 pounds lol. I have continued to drink water and eat lots more salad and healthy foods and wanted to give a little update for anyone that may have seen this post at some point and still had questions.

As for my saggy skin, it's still there. Do I care? Not a bit. I have felt the best I have ever felt in my life! I eat a few bites of food daily, where I might have a few bites of a pizza, maybe 8 forkfuls of a salad, a few peanuts or candy if I need a snack. I honestly and truly no longer eat, almost at all, because my stomach has shrank to about the size of maybe an apple, so it's difficult to get the required amount of daily calorie intake. I usually supplement that with a meal-boosting drink like boost or slimfast if I feel it's necessary; though in most cases it's not needed. I joined a gym and while I'm not 'built' or 'muscular', I have pretty much forced myself to be comfortable in my body and no longer feel ashamed or embarrassed to change or have revealing skin(I'm a male) around other people. I haven't yet started any intense workout routines, as I am currently experiencing a pretty severe and scary health issue right now. For those wondering, I had to go to the ER several days ago due to chest pain and was found to have multiple clusters of blood clots in my left lung due to an unknown issue or underlying cause which is still being investigated. I don't want to push myself too much right now, for fear that my lung could collapse from over or underuse, so I'm trying to get out as much as I can but not do any strenuous activities just yet.

I am currently at a weight of 144 pounds and still feel pretty good, aside from the above stated issues. I am taking care of my father in hospice care at the moment, as well as my mother who is going through severe Depression because of it, and it's tough but I am definitely managing better that I would have had I still been severely overweight and struggling to get around due to that weight. So, I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone on here that provided their support, congratulatory comments, and advice that helped me truly and utterly reform my lifestyle for the better. Thank you all! If anyone has any questions or comments, I will be checking back frequently over the next few weeks to read comments or questions and possibly giving updates on my health if anyone cared to read about such matters.

Thanks again, everyone!
Alex

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.844 sec, (2)