Views: 118
Published: 62 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,443,753

Re: Diarrhea

Hi MH,
HELLO

I am experiencing diarrhea and other digestive upset:
SORRY TO HEAR THAT

air, feeling like I have to “go” more, waking in the middle of the night to go, mucus, pain/ itch in right liver duct.
ALL THE "NORMAL" STUFF WE HUMANS EXPERIENCE AS THE BODY SELF-CORRECTS.

I am taking oregano oil, PWA, MRA,
OK----ALL THE ADULT, SUPER HERBS......WAKING UP YOUR LIVER, ENERGIZING YOUR BLOOD AND AS RODNEY P. SAID IN HIS MOVIE------YOU HAVE CAME TO CHEW BUBBLE GUM AND KICK XXX AND YOUR ALL OUT OF BUBBLE GUM........AKA, YOUR BODY IS "CLEANSING" AS IT SELF-RESTORES. OBTAINS BALANCE

I stopped LBB capsules because of the diarrhea.
WHOOPS

Any suggestions what else I can do/ take? I am about to dose every hour with oregano oil and cut out all sugar- I have been indulging around the holiday.

DR. JOHN R. CHRISTOPHER THAT spent his adult lifetime "perfecting" the LBB powder/capsule formula---teached that diarrhea is the purest form of constipation. The colon "liquefying" the foods and expelling from the body. 2 REASONS WHY:

1. the colon is clogged and "narrow", so only liquid can be passed

or

2. the body wants the food out ASAP because it is cleansing out the bacteria/parasites/trapped foods and may develop a fever to deepen the cleanse.

Dr. Christopher said this is when you need MORE LBB Capsules. UNLESS you have an active appendicitis-(do an enema to treat and then LBB) or you are VERY THIN person and TOO THIN to loose anymore weight. Otherwise, LBB Capsules have been the number 1 greatest herbal blend for a full 100 years now....most popular herbal powder formula in american/germany history.

IF you are not too thin---then time to STOP EATING and allow the body to cleanse.

IF you are too thin---then more herbs, better foods, chewed well and never allow your self to DEHYDRATE.

WE HUMANS after age 30, do well to have 10+ pounds of weight in reserve---so when we need, we can stop eating the HAY WAY.

The HAY WAY works in most situations and uses Diarrhea the first 3 days (to get past the food addiction.)

The herbs you are using---surely can enable "cleanses" by the blood/brain/body to happen. The stronger your blood becomes---the more bacteria/germs/parasites it will kill and need to expel.

SITZ BATH

HAY WAY

Are life saving medical creations of the past that all humans can easily do-----LBB makes that 10x easier and in my opinion 10x better and with the "I am taking oregano oil, PWA, MRA,"----you are taking it to a whole new level thar harvard/yale/rockerfeller/jackson/hay never knew was possible.......

The human body, almost always is in need of a good old fashion cleanse..........the greatest cleanse I have seen to date---results after 30 days of 2 drops of herbs and then "wait" and maybe---then it is possible, the skin, most anywhere and everywhere on the body---can possibly start OOZING acidic puss for a full 30 days, even though all herbs are stopped.

I have known old amish men to drink 1 gallon of similar formulas as you have---in 1 weeks time and say they "experienced" things that the german/english language can not "Describe".

SADLY fewer people every year since 2008 have interest---------you are 1 of a handful that "get" it.

Blessings

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (2)