CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: interesting diarrhea POST EARLIER

Views: 118
Published: 59 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,443,775

Re: interesting diarrhea POST EARLIER

You are the first person I have ever heard of that has seen a Cascara sagrada tree----what area do you live? I assume the trees grow wild there. I have read they collect the bark and let it age 4 years before it can be used.

HERBS can supply minerals that can be used and then expelled------Dr. Christopher believed specific herbs are used and expelled out of various organs/places of the body. With that theory, they used types of herbs for each part of the body they wanted to help cleanse. I tend to believe the 1957 Co-Q10 scientist more, in that the liver/blood only needs a very tiny amount of plant material daily and 99.9% of what we eat, should go directly to the toilet ---otherwise it can get stuck in our lymph glands for a year +...............I know herbs are the only original true medicines and the human body will respond as expected----but I believe the herbs are DEAD, they are only foods and the blood does 100% of the work, based on its daily supply of raw nutrients that it wants to use...what can't be used, needs down the toilet fast.

Cascara Sagrada is not a usable herb, it is a IRRITANT that makes colon muscles "move" and they only move 1 direct---down and out. The LBB formula uses allot of beneficial herbs to CALM DOWN the cascara sagrada ...... NO ONE should take cascara sagrada by its self--but I know people do and that has to be "horrible" for the throat\stomach/intestines.

I should buy a ton of cascara sagrada, but there seems to never ever be a shortage of it and hopefully it is always available...the same can not be said for golden seal, wild is rare today and the price goes up every month.....in my area it grows wild in most every woods, but like many herbs, it takes allot of roots to make 1#

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)