CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Inotuzumab for Injection: As A Monotherapy
legna Views: 154
Published: 13 months ago
This is a reply to # 2,444,119

Re: Inotuzumab for Injection: As A Monotherapy

Why the sheeple still buying into the total ridiculous absurd lies? It is very simple: COWARDICE.

COWARDICE 'infects' sheeple with the ONLY existing 'viruses', such as:
1. Virtue Signaling Syndrome 'virus';
2. Stockholm Syndrome 'virus';
3. Cognitive Dissonance 'virus';
4. Milgram Experiment 'virus';
5. Normalcy Bias 'virus';
6. Learned Helplessness 'virus';
7. Statism 'virus': the worship of the *satanic doctrines of the pedo-cannibal-satanist con-artists, prancing around in/on the hypnotist-box/idiot-box/teLIEvision, wearing suits-ties, white coats-stethoscopes and uniforms-badges, acting confidently and authoritatively. LMFAO ROTF

*The satanic doctrines being the most dangerous religions and subreligions ever invented, all based on 110% lies/inversion of reality, namely:

1. HELLiocentrianity (since it is straight from hell, TOTALLY the opposite of God's word: the Bible), from which stems its sub-religion:

2. The 'germ' THEORYslam, aka the total lie that 'germs' cause 'dis-eases' and are 'contagious'

Everything Wrong With The Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less:

The DELICIOUS CONvid19 Hoax 'Test' Comes with a BONUS for 'FREE':

Will Smith 'Accidentally' Tells You NPCs The Truth in 2019:

60 Minutes: Swine Flu (1976):

Dr Robert Willner Injects "HIV" into himself on TV:

T.C. Fry The Great AIDS Hoax, The Myth of Contagion Interview – Mirrored:

“I was engaged in something much more unpleasant than espionage. I was engaged in ideological subversion, which is seldom explained to people by your media, because the media is part of that process. Only about 15% of time, money, and manpower is spent on espionage and such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures [meaning] psychological warfare… What it basically means is to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that, despite the abundance of information, no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interests of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.” -Y.Bezmenov/Soviet defector

"The TV & movie industries are carefully designed to appeal to the sensuous emotions, never to the logical thinking mind. Because of this, the people are programmed to respond according to OUR dictates, not according to reason." - Harold Rosenthal

’“Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” - Voltaire, 1765

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

‘’No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.’’ - Plato

Pumping out units, I mean kids, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your: low IQ, boredom, poverty, selfishness, *megalomania, vanity etc. Find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉
*obsession with the exercise of power


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

1.094 sec, (2)