CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OUR Misuse of The Bible---the strong delusion.

been there done that Views: 98
Published: 88 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,447,415

Re: OUR Misuse of The Bible---the strong delusion.

trapper,

I don't understand why you spoke of knowing "right".

......WE SEEM TO BE TAUGHT by the 6th day creation (666) THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT IS CLEARLY WRITTEN. WHY has nobody noticed in 2000 years??????====the darkness (moneychangers 666) doesn't want us to know the truth.

2Co 4:4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the likeness of God.

Isaiah 7:14 And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.

Isa 8:8 He will pass through Judah,
He will overflow and pass over,
He will reach up to the neck;
And the stretching out of his wings
Will fill the breadth of Your land, O Immanuel.

Mat 1:23 “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

Mat 27:63 and said, "Sir, we remember how that IMPOSTOR said, while he was still alive, 'After three days I will rise again.'

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was BURIED, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

IN scripture there are 2 accounts of Jesus being laid in a tomb, and 23 verses that mention BURIAL, but which verses refer to impostors and which refer to the LAMB OF GOD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKu9KgiCIg4

There was controversy even among the apostles about the identity of "THE CHRIST".....

John 4:29 "Come, see a man who told me all that I ever did. Can this be the Christ?"

John 7:26 And here he is, speaking openly, and they say nothing to him! Can it be that the authorities really know that this is the Christ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have not caught on yet to the seriousness of being taught by irresponsible and untrustworthy teachers from the moneychanger empire, look at this....

The real reason God destroyed Sodom is that they didn't provide for the poor and needy.....

Ezekiel 16:49 Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, surfeit of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy.

Sodom had been blessed abundantly and had sufficient ("surfeit") amounts of food and provisions but they didn't help the poor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.016 sec, (2)