CureZone   Log On   Join
Most people will simply not want to understand

been there done that Views: 76
Published: 61 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,449,278

Most people will simply not want to understand

The motivational speakers of the pulpit are their masters

Many people today will simply continue to “dream dreams” of romantic and heroic fantasies and see “visions” of esoteric imaginations rather than use logic to accept truth and be serious with the Almighty.

The “sons and daughters” of this generation will not be taken seriously because everybody has gained fame by adhering to what was always TAUGHT about scripture/God.

Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall DREAM DREAMS, and your young men shall SEE VISIONS.

Many people have always satisfied their hunger for God by simply being able to “SEE” what is printed on the pages of the bible, but not CARING enough to actually UNDERSTAND/PERCEIVE what is written in scripture……they take the Lord lightly….that is how the MONEYCHANGERS have always gotten away with not teaching us correctly.

1 Samuel 2:30 for those who honor me I will honor, and those who despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

Isa 6:9 He said, “Go and tell this people: “ ‘Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving.'

Matthew 13:14 In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: “ ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

Mark 4:12 so that, “ ‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

Acts 28:26 Go to this people and say, “You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.”

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.426 sec, (1)