CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SIBO and Eczema Advice Please

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 140
Published: 61 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,449,810

Re: SIBO and Eczema Advice Please

Hello,

I hope you can help with some Really Needed advice.

I have Liver Flushed Very Successfully 45 times with Epsom & Olive oil.

Now I am taking a break.

I Really need to clear up the Eczema/Dry Skin and
IBD/SIBO, both created from releasing Gut Bacteria into my body when flushing.

OK

I personally do not believe in the "friendly" bacteria theory and that the intestines are an avenue for the blood to cleanse out waste--down and out of the body. The average person would have a far too large intestinal system due to wrong eating, etc.

How can I please Rid my body of SIBO whilst at the SAME
Time NOT making eczema worse, but Healing it.

The oldest capaule herbal / most sucessful herb formula in history created in Germany and developed by Dr. John R. Christopher after world war 1, what I call LBB (Lower Bowel Balance)

made correctly in 00 size capsules, 9 per day for 9 months and then as desired for life---that is what I suggest for all adults on earth to keep the intestines in the best of health as much as herbs can help. Naturally diet is everything---herbs can not undo/correct the daily diet.

As far as diet goes and correction---the Dr. Howard Hay, M.D. book from the 1930's is the best explaining proper diet and orange juice fasting as a method to cure "all"
The HAY WAY as it was known, is the cheapest/bets old medical way ever developed and proven.

DE-WORMING is a must for all mammals and life on earth---parasites is a bad problem and pollution makes it worse every year as does getting older.

Thank you for Any Really Helpful advice you can give.

I live in England where flushing is almost unknown, so Real

Advice is Very Hard to get.

The Dr. Hay WAY was extremely popular in Europe England by 1950, they wrote many books about using the method to loose weight. His original book was a gift to the world to cure them selves and avoid medical like a plague.

Orange Juice fasting with LBB capsules is what I do yearly

TODAY around the world, it is hard to obtain anything herbal that is made correctly----even the herbal companies are using fillers and often not the correct herbs--so they can make it CHEAP and maximumize profits.

HAVING a LIFETIME supply of bulk LBB powder or capsules is a great thing for a prepared person. The bulk powder must be made into capsules prior to use. This is a capsule only formula due to the main herb in the formula must be taken in a capsule.

Obtaining this in England would be difficult, unless you have a friend in the USA, friend to friend can easily ship to each other.

MH

Thanks again
from Alice

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (2)