CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can Master Cleanse hurt your metabolism? And does anyone have actual evidence that one loses fat?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
chava Views: 4,118
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 256,940

Re: Can Master Cleanse hurt your metabolism? And does anyone have actual evidence that one loses fat?

I don't believe these scales work. If it's really the electrical current that is measuring your fat percentage, then why do you have to enter your age and sex? I tried changing both of these to see what would happen and this resulted in a totally different fat percentage! Try this with yours and see what happens.

Also, if you eat less carbs than average, the fat percentage that they show is much too high. For example for me (woman) it shows 35 percent (= obese), which is not possible, as my BMI is only 22. This error is probably caused by the fact that when you are eating less carbs, your body retains less water.

Anyway, I think the best way to keep track of changes in bodily composition is simply to measure your waist, hips, etc.

The Master Cleanse or any other way of eating where you reduce your calories will always slow down your metabolism somewhat. However, this is completely reversible if you are careful to ease gradually back into a normal eating pattern and don't start eating way too much to "compensate" for what you've missed...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.797 sec, (1)