CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seasalt and MC, alternatives to the traditional break of OJ, Rye crackers, etc.......

mc4me Views: 1,646
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 260,266

Re: Seasalt and MC, alternatives to the traditional break of OJ, Rye crackers, etc.......

Thanx LnL

The reason I ask is that I do great on the OJ, however, the rye crackers recommended in the book really give me intestinal bloating. Not sure why or if it is the combo of juice and crackers. This happens everytime.

Day 1- approx 6-10oz servings OJ during day with crackers at suppertime
Day 2- approx 6 10oz servings OJ with Rye crackers and vege broth lunch and supper

by now all of the OJ causes my skin to get weird

Day 3 OJ and crackers and soup lunch and regular supper at nite

I usually purchase a vege soup from the healthfood store. Last time I made a multi bean soup which was good, however seemed strong for system. Recipe called for multiple ingredients which made what seemed like 400 servings. No one else was interested in it so it lasted for 2 weeks..........doubt I will ever do that again.......

I know about the importance of "gradually" breaking back into regular food. Once I broke too fast and I had nothing but trouble digestively. Seemed like the cleanse was wasted......

I always have good intentions in the beginning to stay and eat healthy, however, old habits die hard. I really have good discipline when it comes to the lemonade fast, however as days fade into weeks and the weeks fade into months........with no support from spouse, you know the story, after 6 months, it is time once again to do the cleanse.

This time was especially needed. Last month prior to cleanse went thru approx 2000 g of German Milk Chocolate , some with hazelnuts, some with Likor........mmmmmmm, oh yeah.......drool, day 8....sigh ........must finish.........getting weak.......eyes glazing........have some left.......

My aunt from Germany, bless her soul is a wicked aunt.......LOL (of course, I requested the shipment)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)