CureZone   Log On   Join
Want the best cure for Anxiety?

streetcorner philosopher Views: 1,911
Published: 17 years ago

Want the best cure for Anxiety?

I used to be a real mess. Panick attacks, racing heart. Insomnia etc.... I'm amazed at the number of people who don't try the obvious natural remedy that you'll never hear in a doctor's office: VIGOROUS DAILY EXERCISE.

The exercise I'm talking about is not walking the dog or shooting baskets. It's not walking up a flight of stairs or lifting weights. It's good, old-fashioned, heart-pounding running and/or jogging.

When I started my rigorous exercise program, within 1 week I started noticing major improvements. My "Program" consists of this:

Every day...wake up...put on my running shoes and headphones....and run up and down the street for 30-40 minutes. Not rocket science. 100 yard increments at 80% speed. Rest for a couple minutes in between sprints. Do it every day. Rain or shine. You'll be amazed at how good you'll feel.

Not only that, but your blood pressure will drop. Your cholesterol will drop. Your sleep will improve. Your mind will be at ease. It's all good.

If you're taking medication and NOT exercising this way, you are cheating yourself and messing yourself up on a long-term basis. I know. I used to be on Paxil for many years. But not anymore. That crummy life is behind me. Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.730 sec, (1)