CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oldest human - now 195,000 yrs old

Views: 2,611
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 274,323

Re: Oldest human - now 195,000 yrs old

"Loving God & others unconditionally"

Loving everyone isn't natural.Trying to love everyone will only diminish the love you can give the the ones who REALLY deserve it. Trying to love your ennemy is not only stupid and hypocritical, it can also put your life in danger. Hate is also a natural emotion just like love.

"putting Gods values in your heart"

The truth is most of the values of the christian god were made up. The so called "sins" (greed, pride, envy, etc) were all created by the church to attract people. They knew that those "sins" were natural and that people just couldn't help it so they'd go to church to apologize to god (and give their cash to their church).
Plus most values are BULL**** too. Like not having sex before your wedding...
If you feel smart enough, you should try to decide what's wrong and what's right by yourself instead of using a book.

I'd rather have my own values and my own moral code than follow a stupid one that sets stupid limits, and that was made up a few thousand years ago to scare people and make them think if they didn't go to church and pray and give their money to the church they'd go to hell (wich is false by the way. I won't go to hell and you won't go to hell. that's because... IT DOESN'T EXIST!! (if it does, show it to me on a map).

Because of religion, we are 2000 years behind where we should be. I could keep going for hours and hours about how you are wrong and why religion is BAD, but I know no matter what anyone tells you, you'll keep walking with your eyes closed and your brain shut off so I just won't bother because you guys are all the same.

AND BTW I know evolution is probably not 100% correct either but it certainly has more evidence backing it up than some 3000 years old fables that were edited, censored and changed hundreds of times.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)