CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is Evolution?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 2,260
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 274,365

Re: What is Evolution?

"Bottom line, Science is unable to prove the Bible wrong"

Not only can Science prove that the bible is wrong, I can prove it too.

Just look at this contradiction.

"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?"
Jeremiah 32:27
"And the Lord was with Judah; and he drove out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron."
Judges 1:19

On one side it says nothing is impossible for god (and this isn't the only quote saying that), on the other side it says god can't do this or that. Therefore, one of them must be wrong. Unless you tell me to just beleive it with my heart, and stop thinking about it, because that's the only way I'll find the truth... But that would be pretty stupid of you to say.

Here are just a few more contradictions. Saying that these are not contradiction would be like saying that a form can be both square and circle at the same time. AT LEAST half of those statements are false, and since they are from the bible, an intelligent person should come to the conclusion that the bible contains TONS of mistakes.

"Thou shalt not kill"
Exod 20:13
"Thus sayeth the LORD God of Israel, "Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour"."
Exod 32:27

""I the Lord have spoken it: it shall come to pass, and I will do it; I will not go back, neither will I spare, neither will I repent."
Ezekiel 24:14
". . . and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not."
Jonah 3:10
(god changes his mind quite a lot for someone who is supposedly always right)

"I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not, but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling."
Jer 13:14
"The Lord is very pitiful and of tender mercy."
James 5:11 (YEAH RIGHT)

"And the Lord spake to Moses face to face, as a man speaketh to his friend."
Ex 33:11
"No man hath seen God at any time."
John 1:18

"And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham."
Gen 22:1
"Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man."
James 1:13

"Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death."
2 Sam 6:23
"The five sons of Michel the daughter of Saul, whom she bare for Adriel."
2 Sam 21:8

"The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ."
Acts 10:36
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."
Matthew 10:34

IF you want to see more just type "bible contradictions" on google and see for yourself. Not only is the bible a very BAD book, it's also very incoherent as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.188 sec, (2)