CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Creation arguements for a young earth are bunk IMHO

aclays Views: 1,566
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 275,497

Re: Creation arguements for a young earth are bunk IMHO

I believe it was made to last. 'since the fall of mankind'... what are you referring to? Last I checked we're still here and going strong. Things are getting better than ever, less people are living in poverty, people in india are starting to leave their 3rd world lifestyles behind, charity is higher and stronger than ever!! Good things are happening all over the world, the media (and so it seems, you) just prefer to focus on the negative.

Time isn't the ANSWER for everything. However afaik there is no solid creationist arguement about how the light from stars could have been coming our way for millions of years without being an illusion..

I believe you have missed my point. If light has been coming our way for million years, it means that 'god' meant it to be that way. If he meant it to be that way, it suggests our planet IS billions of years old. If that is the case, all of those silly articles such as 'false tectonics on mars prove Science is wrong!!' can no longer be used as anti-evolution arguements. Because obviously the few short years we've been around on the planet are nothing compared to the life span of planets, and who are we to say we know everything about the way things work :P

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.059 sec, (1)